Chapter 4: Swaying

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 4: Swaying

7:43PM.

"Get up hobo" I laugh, pushing Hunter slightly to wake him. "No can do baby girl" he said, standing his ground. "Fine, I'll go get pizza by myself" I shrug, and he's wide awake by now. I smirk whilst he bursts out of the room, and speeds down the stairs. All I hear as I moderately walk down the stairs, is a huge grunt. "You tricked me Lex!" Hunter shouts, "there's no pizza!" he whinges whilst pouting. "Had to get you up somehow" I chuckle, walking into the kitchen to see everyone already at the dinner table. 

We all sat down and started eating, sharing small talk and occasional laughters. "We saw you and Hunter in bed together" Mum says, wiggling her eyebrows. 

That pushed me over the edge, beyond angry. I just got up and left, grinding on my teeth as I went up to my room. "Check on her please?" I heard Christine softly say in the distance. I ran up the stairs to my room and slammed the door. Hunter knocked, then walked in. He embraced me in a huge hug, and we kinda swayed a little. All honestly, Hunter gives really good hugs. 

Hunter and I stayed there, hugging for a while until it got interrupted. "Ya'll gross" Zach fake gags, walking in and then out of my room. I stuck my middle finger up at him, and engulf in another hug with Hunter.