Chapter 34: Birthday Crash

song for chapter: heartbeat song — kelly clarkson. 

19th Birthday; April 5th, 2017

____________________

I took out my outfit, and changed in the bathroom. 

I then turned on my curler and created light waves in my hair, and braided the top half and put it into a bun

I then turned on my curler and created light waves in my hair, and braided the top half and put it into a bun. Next I did my makeup, dramatic yet natural. 

By the time I put in my earrings, the doorbell rang so I went downstairs and opened the door to whoever had arrived. "Ariel!" I laugh, and slump my arms around her for a hug, behind was Zach so I, in a friendly manner hugged him. 
Half an hour later, everyone turned up and now we just need Brandon and Hunter. Brandon had told Hunter that we're surprising me for fun, but little does he know it's a surprise party for him I planned. 

I stood by the light switch, and Brandon and Hunter walked in. He took one step into the living room and I flicked the switch and we all jumped up and yelled out 'surprise,' which startled him at first but then I ran up and hugged him tightly. "Happy birthday baby" I giggle, and he kisses me, placing his hand on my jaw. Everyone shouts in awe, and we pulled away quickly of embarrassment. 

Everyone hugged him, but Loren hugged him longer than everyone else, and Hunter didn't even try and get her off him. I sighed, and went to the alcohol and took 2 shots of vodka and sat on the couch and went on my phone. 

-

@lmaoalexa: 1, this photo was earlier today

@lmaoalexa: 1, this photo was earlier today. 2, yes i changed my user :) but um, happy birthday baby @hunterrowland 💓

-

(pretend they're in formal wear)@hunterrowland: 💜

@hunterrowland: 💜

@hbrsnapchat: what happened to alexa!?
@staytruehunter: @lmaoalexa
@brandon.ily2002: where's alexa!!

@babyhbr: WHY IS LOREN HOE THERE THAT SHOULD BE ALEXA

-

I let out a tiny sigh, and Brandon sat down next to me "it'll be alright" he slightly smiles and I shrug, not wanting to talk. "Come," he insisted and I followed him all the way to the corridor where the stairs are. He went up halfway then stopped, and sat down. I took a spot next to him, and he began to speak. "Just ignore him, he'll come around." Brandon said not even making a piece of eye contact, staring at Hunter grinding on Loren. 

I broke down in tears, and stormed off to my bedroom, locked the door and took off all my makeup. I don't care about the makeup right now because I'm too glam to give a damn. Not really, but you know I've got clear skin so it shouldn't affect my appearance. I walked back out, took a look at Hunter and Loren and their lips smashed together. I wasn't gonna take any bull shit, so I went down and slapped Hunter even if he was still kissing that whore. "What the fuck Alexa?" he questioned and I almost shrivelled up like a prune, "that's for cheating on me with that" I sniffle pointing at Loren who's filming. 

"EVERYONE LEAVE! PLEASE," I cry with my voice cracking and they all just get up and leave thankfully. Brandon stood at the door, "I'm not leaving my best friend," he smiled and gave me a hug and I embraced in it sobbing on his shoulder. I slammed the door which frightened Brandon but oh well. I quickly darted to my bedroom and changed into a fresh Calvin Klein set then a Thrasher hoodie and Nike Pro shorts, plus Nike socks and then went downstairs to see Brandon logging into my Netflix. 

We watched different movies, comedy and chick flicks, and then I cuddled up to him and took a photo of him looking up whilst I was looking at the screen, and captioned it 'this boy's my best friend. thanks for watching netflix with me to ease the pain of what i went through tonight ❤️ '