Chapter 40: Epilouge

MORE THAN A YEAR LATER. 

————————————————————————————————————

Alexa and the Rowlands reunited in late January 2017, and after that day of reuniting there were hardly any speaking at all. The tension surfaced, and no one could deny it was there and things were awkward between the 3 of them. 

Hunter and Alexa drifted apart, never officially breaking it off. Hunter found a new girl in the music industry, and their relationship became a flop when the girl's ex came back into the picture. 

Brandon still thinks to this day, how to approach Alexa after the sudden outbreak and daydreams of scenarios of what could potentially happen if he messages her. 

Ashton misses Alexa being in his life, his brothers don't pay much attention to him anymore. They're too focused on their social appearances, and their upholding reputation to keep and "fans" to please. Pretty much only the day 1 fans will remember who Ashton is, he's that secreted away. 

Alexa's been a wreck. 
She blames herself for everything she went through with Hunter, when 75% was his fault. If she didn't get mad about them doing the Australian and New Zealand tour over the Christmas break, she would probably still be friends with Brandon and Ashton, plus her and Hunter would still be in touch, or even dating still. 
Self harm became a habit of hers, and she still wishes every day that her and the boys would still be as tight as they used to be. Only fans from 2014-2015 would remember Alexa as being one of Hunter's girlfriends.

Hunter's hadn't had any thought of Alexa, not even a triggered memory of how blissful life was around her. Whenever a fan mention's her name, Hunter becomes confused. He doesn't remember who she was, and how deeply she meant to him. There has been a blank spot in his mind, all he remembers meeting a beautiful girl at her family's house and somehow being close friends with the family. Little does he know, that was Alexa. 
He'll keep on wandering who the attractive brunette was, as he could not bring to mind who she was. 

The Rowlands' popularity has sprung over the years, shooting into the double digits in follower count on both Brandon and Hunter's Instagram, YouNow, and Twitter. Team Rowland Tour is set to be on yet another international tour, and becoming more organised as the tour last time was dragged out unnecessarily. Dates are set to be announced soon, tour starts February and expected to end early September. 

Who knows if Alexa, Brandon and Hunter will ever speak again? Only time will tell. 

———————————————————————————————————————

~

Date Started: 12th Jan, 2017. 
Date Ended: 16th Apr, 2017. 
Book not proof edited. 

~

Xx, Charlotte ♡