Chapter 5: I Love You's

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 5: I Love You's

"I love you..." I whisper under my breath as my head was leaning against Hunter's chest. "I love you more" he replies, crap he wasn't meant to hear that. "You weren't meant to hear" I giggle and take his hand, leading him to my messy, untidy bed. I lay on top of the covers, and Hunter flops beside me. "What do you prefer? Cats, or dogs?" I ask bluntly, as we both stare up at the ceiling. "I grew up with both, a Sphynx named Tabu and a little Pomeranian named Harley." Hunter states, and I nod. "I had a Sphynx when I was little, but she died due to skin issues" I pout and Hunter pulls me closer to his body. "I presume that we'll have to move away to our own place, but can we get a Sphynx cat when we do?" I ask, I really want one but my Dad prohibited animals in our house after Aja, sadly. 

He looks down at me, with the most kindest smile I've ever gotten. "Of course we can" he says, I smile brightly. "Are you Internet famous like my brother at all?" I randomly ask, and he sighs lightly. "Yeah, I am" he looks down, as if he didn't want to tell me because it may change my perspective on him? "Cool" I giggle and poke his nose, because I didn't want it to be terribly awkward. "I do the same thing as your brother, YouNow" he smiles like an idiot. 

I remember one time broadcasting with Zach, we'd be 4th in guys and I glance up at the top broadcasters and the user "Hunterrowland22" was at the top with an astonishing 11.2k. 

"Hunterrowland22?" I ask, rolling on top of him. "That was me" he says. "I remember, I saw your user on trending once" I giggle, and he nods. We decided that we would try yoga poses, and film it for Hunter's YouTube. 

"Hey guys! It's Hunter, I'm here with Alexa and today we're gonna try and do yoga poses. They're quite fun to watch and I really wanted to do it, so we'll get right into it!" He enthusiastically says. 

We did a series of yoga poses, majority of them miserably failing. 

"Thank you for watching! Subscribe for more videos, give this video a thumbs up!, and follow all of our social medias which are down below! Love you guys!"