Chapter 22: Blurry, Then Black

"I love you" I say, grabbing my keys and heading out. 
Today, I'm getting a few things from Walmart for Hunter's YouTube video. We're doing 'eat it or wear it.' I noticed a car coming my way, but they were on the right side of the road and were far away, so I went to make a turn until somehow the car had managed to get up here in no time then rammed into my side. 

My vision went blurry, then black. My eyes shut, whilst I was in indescribable pain all over. 

HUNTER'S POV:

"Is this... Hunter Rowland?" a deep, male voice asked. "This is he" I spoke, wondering who's calling. "My name is George, I work at the front desk of Phoenix Hospital. Sir, I have some news about your girlfriend Alexa..." Oh god no, what happened?! "She was hit by another car deliberately, an unknown black motor vehicle collided with the driver's side of her car as she was making a turn" he softly spoke. "Thank you. I will b-be there" I said and hung up. 

Not my precious Alexa. She doesn't deserve any of this! I could cry at the thought, just seeing her body hooked up to numerous machines. I packed a duffel bag filled it with hygienic items and clothes, plus my phone and mac charger and my mac. I got my keys, locked the door and jumped in my car before speeding off.