Chapter 7: Breakfast Date

I never showed you guys what Zach looks like! Oops. The picture above is what he looks like. :)

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 7: Breakfast Date

January 24, 2013.

I woke up to a message coming through on my phone. 

From: Hunter 🙈 ✨

Good morning cutie. Wanna go grab breakfast somewhere? xox

I instantly replied, it's such a kind gesture to not take up on. 

To: Hunter 🙈 ✨

Of course! I just woke up, so give me 30minutes to an hour lol. ❤️

From: Hunter 🙈 ✨

Okay :) See you soon 💖

I jumped in the shower, washing my hair and doing girl related hygienic stuff. I got out, drying myself off with a towel, and using the blowdryer to dry my hair. I straighten it, and then put on my outfit, followed by my accessories and makeup. 

When I was done, I grabbed my Mimco pouch which included my phone and money, and also two pads because you never know - then went and brushed/flossed my teeth

When I was done, I grabbed my Mimco pouch which included my phone and money, and also two pads because you never know - then went and brushed/flossed my teeth. Once done, I went downstairs to the kitchen. Mum and Zach were sitting at the table, eating. "I'm going out" I say, and Zach eyes me up and down. "That's kinda... Revealing" he says, putting on a disgusted facial expression. "I pray for whoever you date" I laugh, and the doorbell rings. "What a time to leave, bye" I smile, turning on my heels and rush to the door. 

"Hey" he says, smiling whilst eyeing me up and down. "Hey" I return the smile, and follow him to his car. We get in, "I'm not overdressed right?" I question, and she shakes his head. "I'm not underdressed?" I shook my head as well, and he leans his arm on the centre arm rest then grabs my hand and holds it. "Where do you want to eat?" he asks, and I silently think for a moment before answering him. "Matt's Big Breakfast?" I suggest and he nods. 

(A/N; I actually googled best places for breakfast in Phoenix, AZ since I don't live there, sadly.) 

On the way there, we talk about our families - his mostly. "So do you have any siblings?" I ask and he nods. "Two younger brothers" he claims. "Ashton who's 12, and Brandon who's 16" he adds in. "Cool, as you know - Zach, stupid 18 year old" I laugh and Hunter laughs as well. "How many followers do you have on Instagram and YouNow?" I ask, looking out at our surroundings. "Uhm, YouNow... 750 thousand maybe more? Instagram, 1.9 million", my eyes widened. "That's a lot, wow" I chuckle, and he nods. "Are we gonna tell anyone about... us?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. "Up to you beautiful" he shrugs, still driving. 

My closest friends could turn on me if they knew. Rumours could spread, and I'd get bullied for it all. Leading to depression... Suici- NOPE. 

"I'm not gonna tell my good friends." I tell him, and he nods. "Whatever suits" he calmly says, de-attaching our hands, and placing his on my thigh and he grabs it a little. We finally reach Matt's Big Breakfast, and we surprisingly got seated straightaway. We were discussing our decisions on food, and he asked "wanna go to a party? I haven't been to one before, and my friend Cameron's hosting it" he smiles. "Sure" I say, looking at the simple, classy menu.

The waitress in black, white and gold walks over with her pen and notebook in hand, "are you guys ready to order?" she asks. Hunter nods, "one..." he says looking at me. "Short stack of pancakes with chocolate and strawberries" I say, looking up at her. "Sir?" she asks, looking at Hunter. "Eggs and bacon" he says simply and she nods. 

"We can go shopping for tonight after?" he smiles and I nod in reply. "That'd be nice" I say.

As soon as our food came, we silently devoured our food. Mm, pancakes with chocolate and strawberries was one of the best food choices I've made in a while at a restaurant. 

— Mall

When we get there, we hold hands and he straightaway de-attaches it when he sees the swarm of girls running towards us. "Run" he pants, as sped on our heels - back out of the mall, all the way down the other end, weaving in and our in between couples, groups and individuals to the other entrance. "Phew" he says, breathing heavily. I pant lightly, as we walk to Forever 21. We walk in, and I browsed, tried on outfits and such. 

I got:

We then went to Hollister, I held Hunter's hand whilst he browsed

We then went to Hollister, I held Hunter's hand whilst he browsed. Eventually, we got his outfit. 

He offered for me to stay over at his house, and I said yes

To: Zach idiot 👿

I'm staying at my friend's tonight ok 

From: Zach idiot 👿

Who?

To: Zach idiot 👿

Hunter's. K bye

We got out of his car, and walked in his house. Christine just happened to be walking past, "hey Hunter- oh hey Alexa" she smiles and keeps walking. As we were walking up the stairs into his room, two boys come out of one's room. "HUN-! Who's this?" the little one, who might be Ashton says. "I'm Alexa" I smile and he opens his arms out for a hug. "You're the girl Hunter wouldn't shut up about last night!" he screams and Hunter sticks up the finger at him. "And I'm Brandon" he smirks, "and I'm not interested" I smirk, giving him a short side hug, before going in Hunter's room. 

"Okay, we got a couple hours before we have to get ready since it starts at 7:30" he says and I nod. "Nap?" I raise an eyebrow, he nods. "If you want baby" he says, slipping off his shirt. "Can I borrow something please?" I ask, and he goes to his closet and brings out this gigantic shirt. I go into the bathroom and take my dress, hat and choker off, and slip on his shirt instead. I walk out and he's already sitting under the covers in bed, on his phone. 

I crawl in beside him, and I lay my head on his chest as I watch whatever he's doing on Instagram.