Chapter 37: Text Failed - Thoughts

(alexa) Jackass 😤

why'd you break my heart? after all we went through... was my life too much for you? were you just there because you felt bad for me? you could've just said out when it became too much for you rather than dragging it out to where you faked your own death. :( i'm disappointed hunter, but i'm not gonna expose you because i'm not mean like that. have fun with loren, you clearly love her more than you ever loved me. 

❗️MESSAGE FAILURE

(hunter) Ex ✖️ 💥

i'm not here for your xo, i'm here cause it's over...

❗️MESSAGE FAILURE

Jackass 😤

i gave you my all. guess it wasn't enough. 

❗️MESSAGE FAILURE

Ex ✖️ 💥

i held you tight then let you go. 

❗️MESSAGE FAILURE

ALEXA'S POV; 

Love only exists in delusional fantasies. You think you know what love is, until that one person tears down that wall you built and breaks you. 

I'm already shattered into a million pieces, and he smashed them into even tinier ones. 

I'm a girl with abandonment issues. 

BRANDON'S POV;

It's sad to see a girl as precious as Alexa, so heartbroken and upset. Honestly, I could never leave her because I could see through social media how fragment she was, and Hunter making it worse was even harder to witness. 

"We're friends, real friends. And that means, no matter how long it takes, when you finally do decide to look back, I'll still be there." - Meredith (Grey's Anatomy) 

[   ] Messy Monday @messymondayofficial

Hunter Rowland and Alexa Barton have broken up? Loren steps in, Hunter faked his death? Alexa and Brandon....? That's news for you folks. ☕️🐸