Chapter 8: First Party

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 8: First Party

Hunter and I were cuddled up to each other, the stereotypical couple sleeping goals stuff. Except... We weren't a 'couple.' 

I set an alarm for 5:00, so we can get to this Cameron guy's place on time for the party. Hunter was somehow sleeping through the blasting, reoccurring and irritating noise. "Wake up Hunner Rawland" I laugh, and he woke up pissed off. "Sorry pretty boy, had to get you up somehow without slapping you or spilling ice cold water on you" I shrug and he groans, rubbing his eyes. 

As he slowly wakes up, I went and got ready. 

*MINUS THE CLUTCH IN THIS PIC OKAY*

As I was spraying borrowed perfume on, Hunter came in fully dressed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You look hot ugh" he groans, seductively whispering in my ear. I blush, and couldn't help but let out a light giggle. "You're not too bad Rowland" I smirk, turning around and looking at him. He looked so hot in the flannel, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into me and smashed my lips on his. At first he was startled, taking it by surprise - but caught on and kissed back. 

It must've been a minute or two, but I was running out of breath so I had to pull out. "That was my first kiss" Hunter said shyly. "Same here" I pant, walking out and grabbing my phone, and Hunter grabs his and car keys before leaving. 

Hunter drives for a good 15 minutes before pulling up at a mansion like home, and as we both get out the alcohol aroma is intense. The vibrating ground, faint yet loud music played inside and they're already numerous people drunk out of their minds, crashed on the lawn. Hunter holds my hand and brings me inside, and starts walking around - trying to find Cameron? 

Soon he stops at a group of guys taking shots, and they all look at me. "Who's the girl?" one guy says, nudging his head in my direction whilst looking at me then Hunter. "My... girlfriend.. Alexa" he smiles. "Good one" he winks and I just step a bit closer to Hunter. "Well... Alexa, I'm Cameron" the guy with straight brown hair with blonde highlights at the top/front says. "Nice to meet you" I reply with no emotion. 

A couple hours later, Hunter and I were drunk. We've taken numerous shots, and currently I'm grinding on Hunter in tune to the music on the dance floor. 

We ended up staying until we were sober which was around about 4AM. I volunteered to drive Hunter's car home, since I had less alcohol at the party, I was in a better sober state. Once we arrived at Hunter's house, we had to be silent coming in. As Hunter opened the door with keys, I shut it silently behind me, as we began walking up the stairs, and managed to silently.