Chapter 13: Treated Like A Princess

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 13: Treated Like A Princess

I got woken up by Hunter, "baby girl" he whined. "What?" I giggle, stretching and helplessly letting out a little groan doing so. "It's 2 in the afternoon" he laughs, I nod and give him a hug and snuggled my head in the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around my back and rubbed up and down, which made me calm and relaxed. 

Hunter went downstairs because he wanted to make breakfast, whilst I got ready. I quickly stripped and got in the shower, washing my hair and body before getting out again and drying myself off with a towel. I put my hair in a messy French braid, slipped on my undergarments, black Nike pro's along with a crop top and Nike socks. I went downstairs, to see Hunter serving pancakes topped with sugar, with maple syrup plus a variety of fresh berries. 

I sat down at the table, and Hunter slid a plate over to me whilst he moved around from the other side of the bench over to next to me and sat down. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "let's go out, get massages and I'll treat you like a real princess" I nod in agreement. "Thank you for everything baby" I say in between munching on pancakes. "By the way, you need to cook these pancakes more often, gosh you're so good at them ugh" I giggle and he nods, "of course cutie" he says finishing off his pancakes. 

When we were both done, I washed the dishes quickly in the sink. "Hunter I'm just gonna see how my Mum's doing" I sigh, slumping up the stairs to my Mum's room. I knocked and walked in to see my Mum in bed, sniffling every few seconds. "How you doing?" I softly ask as I sit next o her on the bed. She just cries, I kiss her forehead "um I know it's not really a good time to tell you this... but Hunter and I are dating" I half smile, as her eyes sparkled a little. "I knew from the start you'd end up together" she smiles showing a bit of teeth. "Hunter's taking me out so I won't be back till later" I say, giving her a little - but meaningful hug before exiting her room. 

Since I already showered, I simply change into an outfit.
Outfit:

When I finished getting ready and sprayed some Colette - Flirt Alert body mist on, Hunter walked in

When I finished getting ready and sprayed some Colette - Flirt Alert body mist on, Hunter walked in. "Ooh mami" Hunter said, suddenly a bit weak at the knees. I giggled, blushing as he looked at me in complete awe. "Ready princess?" he smiled holding out his hand, I put a gel case on my phone and sliding in $100 incase and connected my hand with his as we walked out of the house and locking it. 

First he took us to a massage place, we were handed robes to change into so I left to a bathroom and quickly changed into the robe, then heading out to Hunter again. We both followed ladies to a room as we let our robes down discretely as we laid on the bed thing and got massages. 

Once we finished up and changed, I felt relaxed. Hunter insisted on paying, "treating me like a princess" so I eventually gave up the fight because I knew I wouldn't win. He told me when we got in the car that we're going to the mall, and he's gonna buy me whatever I wanted. I feel guilty, because he's spending valuable money on me but he really wants to, and won't give in to me paying for my own things.