Chapter 16: Only Person

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 16: Only Person

It was midday when we woke up again. "I wanna stay in bed" I whine and tackle Hunter down back on the bed and attack him with a hug. Hunter cupped my face and pecked my lips, one after another. I want him to be the one I grow old with. "I do too baby" he giggles, and I redden of embarrassment. "Don't worry cutie, it's okay since I think the same" he smirks. 
My phone went off so I leant my arm over to my bedside table and grabbed it and looked on my lockscreen. 

[alexabarton:] @Zachbolasco posted on Instagram! 

I sigh, and swipe to look at the post. 

@zachbolasco: Pennsylvania? I think so 😛

One of my banner alerts went off, so I looked up and it said:

Zachhbolasco is live! Come watch?

I went into his broadcast and everyone's asking about me, or his name.

"Guys, I was never related to Alexa. She's just a step sister apparently, and our parents had a huge fight so my Dad immediately got custody of me and we had to move to Pennsylvania, which is... Where I am now" he says. I decided to be really petty, 

 @alexabartonn: So you text me "I'm Zach Bolasco, and you're Alexa Barton" rather than properly talking to me about how we're "not related?" Fuck you

Hunter then kissed my cheek repeatedly, I just cuddled up tightly close to him and shut my eyes and sighed. "Baby girl you know you can tell me rather than bottling it all up? That's why I'm here, I love and care about you" he softly says, stroking my hair. I bring my face out a little so it's not muffled, "the only person I have is you" I choke, and Hunter lifts my face up and looks down at me. "Mamacita, you're not alone okay? I love you, and if you need help whatsoever I am here and so is my family" he smiles and leans down and plants a soft, meaningful kiss on my lips. 

I take out my phone again, I need to talk to Zach and my Mum. 

To: Mumma?

Am I really an only child and Zach is my "step" brother? ...

Hesitantly, I FaceTime Zach. He picks up on 3 rings, "what do you want" he sighs. "For you to not be a prick" I scoff, "you can't pretend we didn't live with each other for 17 years!" I scream, agitated. "Now before I change my mind on wanting to chop your dick off of anger and fly my ass to Pennsylvania, I suggest you start talking." I growl and I see Hunter look at me kinda terrified, yet silently laughing. "Fine you bitch, our dad is your dad, our mum is my mum. Dad is Barton, and mum is Bolasco" he shrugs. "Our Mum and Dad got together and Mum already had me yet your Dad still agreed to marrying my Mum. Then one year later, your Dad cheated with another girl and had you." He rolls his eyes and hangs up. 

I stare at the screen for a minute, until Hunter pulls me into a hug. I started crying into his chest, "I'm sorry you have to put up with me" I frown, sobbing. "Princess don't ever say that again because I wouldn't be here right now if I didn't wanna be with you through it all" he says, kissing my forehead. "I love you so much" I say hugging him. "I love you more my pretty lady" I blush a lot when he called me 'pretty lady.'