Chapter 12: Romantic

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 12: Romantic

"Alexa, Alexa, Alexa?" Hunter said, shaking me. "W-wha-" he cut me off. "You had a nightmare" he claims and I nod, rubbing my eyes. "Sorry I woke you" I frown, looking down until he raised my head with his fingers at my chin. "Don't be sorry, that's why I'm here" he smiles, more like grins. "What was it about?" he asks, and I cuddle up to him before explaining my nightmare. 

I came home from school, and all I could hear was moaning and muffled screams. I thought, Mum and Dad must be doing it, oh well. An hour later, they were still moaning and grunting, except I now hear loud and clear; "mm daddy!" and "faster ugh!." It really got on my nerves, and as much as I didn't want to have to intervene their time, I couldn't take it anymore. I walked down to my parents' room, and I saw this blonde chick in bed with my Dad. "WHAT THE FUCK-" and then I woke up. 

Hunter just pulled me close to him, and rubbed my back. "It's okay baby girl" he said, I cried into his chest. I won't ever see my brother again, unless it's plane or train. I never thought that my family would crumble like this, I really thought my Dad loved my Mum. Enough to promise eternal love... My train of thoughts were interrupted when Hunter said "I know how you feel." I look up at his beautiful.. Green eyes.. "How?" I ask, interested. "My Dad left my Mum, my brothers and I when I was at the age of 4" he frowned. 

I played with his lips, turning them into a smile. "Keep it that way" I giggle, and he nods grinning. "Hey, Alexa?" he asks, looking down at me. "Hm?" I reply, "I know we're getting married and it's forced but... I really love you" he says shyly. "I love you too" I admit, blushing hardcore. "This isn't the most romantic way to do this... Alexa Rose Barton, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks, with hope in his eyes. I hugged him tightly whilst nodding. "I'm glad I can call you mine, you're my dream girl." I look at him in awe, "lover boy" I smirk, giggling. 

Eventually, Hunter fell asleep on my shoulder. I wrapped an arm around his neck and played with his soft, semi curly hair. I grab my phone off my bedside table, and took Snapchats. I decide to post one on Instagram. I don't give two shits if people are mad about what's happening. 

(Pretend they're in bed in pj's, and the boy is sleeping on the girl's shoulder, it's dark & they look like Hunter and Alexa)

@alexabarton: My everything 💝

"That's cute" a raspy voice spoke. I look over my shoulder to see Hunter with half open eyes. "Sleep, you're tired" I sigh and continue playing with his hair. Within a few minutes, Hunter was out like a light. I smile to myself, and take a Snapchat video of me playing with his hair whilst you can hear tiny snores from him. Instead of posting it, I save it to my camera roll. 

Since I still couldn't exactly sleep, I decided to read some comments and notice people. 

@user: MUM AND DAD
@user: GOALS WTF 😍
@user: MY BABIES 😭
@user: When can this happen to me!?
@user: WHO IS THIS CUTIE
@user: Hunter?

I like all of the nice, cute comments, and some of my tagged photos and feed for videos. I turn my volume down to the first level of volume to not wake my little angel whilst watching videos, where most of them were for Zach but I liked them anyway and some video edits which were made for me. 

My eyes started to get heavy, so I turned my phone off and plugged it into the charger. I cuddled into Hunter and wrapped a leg around his legs and an arm draped around his waist. All I heard was a little grunt and with that, I was pulled in closer to Hunter.