Chapter 14: Sleepover Major

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 14: Sleepover Major

In the past few hours Hunter and I went to a variety of stores. Pacsun, Forever 21, Hollister, Aéropostale, and there was one store I needed to go to. 

"Hunter, come" I say, taking his hand and leading him to Victoria's Secret. He follows me like a lost puppy, one minute I look at the Bombshell bra, and he's gone. "Hunter?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows together as I hold the bra in my hands. I quickly turn back and hurry to find my size in the Bombshell bra and get a matching thong, and Hunter came back... Holding something. 

I look at it, and it's lingerie. I take it from him, so he doesn't look like he's wanting sex because he's got lingerie in his hands. He pays, and we leave the mall. Hunter places a hand on my thigh, and he slowly crept higher and higher. When we got back to my house, my Mum wasn't home? I sigh, walking in with the shopping bags and taking them up to my room. 

Once I sat down, Hunter shut the door and locked it. I grin the tiniest bit, and I knew what he wanted so I went and changed into the lingerie. When I came out, Hunter was sitting on his phone. He didn't notice me coming out so I went and sat on his lap, wrapping an arm around his neck. He bit his lip looking at me, and smashed his lips onto mine. 

— (hah you thought I'd do a sex scene now? not currently in the book (; )

"I lost my virginity to Hunter Rowland" I breathe heavily, "and I lost mine to Alexa Barton" he says smirking. I giggle, and take his hand and lead him to the shower. "I would say round 2 but it's the shower" he pouted and I just laughed.

Hunter wanted to wash my hair for me, so he did then attacking me with a hug. "I love you" I say, he leans his head on top of mine "I love you more baby girl" he says and we get out, and Hunter wrapped the large, fluffy towel around me and he took the less fluffier and smaller one and wrapped it around his waist. I began drying myself off. 

We both walked back into my bedroom and I put on my matching Bombshell undergarments set, turned around to go to my closet and Hunter stared at me. "What?" I giggle, "y-y-you're perfect" he stutters, trying to express how he was thinking or feeling. I blushed hard, and I quickly ran to my brother's room and found an oversized shirt he left behind, then dashed back to mine. I slipped it on as I walk in, and Hunter's just laying on the bed in his sweatpants, and you could see the waist band line of his boxers labelling "Calvin Klein." I crawled into bed under the covers, and pulled out my phone. 

To: Mumma

Where'd you go?

From: Mumma

Somewhere, sorry for not telling you, but I'll be gone a week. Money's in the jar 

I sigh, putting my phone down and cuddling up to Hunter. "Can you stay the week?" I ask, and he nods whilst wrapping an arm around my neck and playing with my hair. "Tomorrow morning I'll go back and get stuff and bring it here" he says softly and I nod. I roll over so I was laying my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. I wrap an arm around his waist, and as he continued to play with my hair I fell asleep.