Chapter 31: Thoughts and Starbucks

It's been lonely without him. 

No one to kiss me all over the face,

no one to hug me like the world was gonna disappear,

no one to binge watch Netflix with,

my ride-or-die, partner in crime.

I'm doing okay I guess. 

Never mind, I lied. I'm doing just horrible without him here. 

I wanted Starbucks, so I got up out of bed and had a shower. I scrubbed my body, did my hair and other girl hygienic stuff. 

Once I got out, I dried off and put on fresh undergarments. Followed by one of Hunter's hoodies that still had faint scent, and oversized sweatpants - I put my damp hair in a bun then my Ugg boots. I put money in my phone case, my house keys in my pocket and then walked out. 

My hood was half up, and I was on my phone. I accidentally bumped into someone and I go to look up, and I saw Hunter. 

What.

"Hunter?" I raise an eyebrow, batting my eyes to clear my vision. "Um hi" he replied, and suddenly anger washed over me. "Did you actually kill yourself?" I sigh, and he shook his head. "So you thought it was okay to put me in emotional, and physical hurt for over three months - faking your own death rather than just saying something?" tears threatened to spill, but I made a promise I wouldn't cry. 

"I-I-I'm sorry" he nudged my shoulder harshly as he sped off, leaving me dumbfounded in the middle of the footpath. 

Softly crying, I walked the amount of distance I had to go; to Starbucks. 
I ordered a venti sized latte, and waited for my drink before making my way to an empty booth by the windows overlooking the desert and sat down. I sat silently sipping my latte, observing the view with my earplugs in blasting the same sad, tragic songs on repeat. 

Next minute, I saw a familiar face sit in front of me. "Brando?" I ask, and he nods. I pause the song in result of me ripping out my earplugs and scooting at a rapid pace out of the sofa and running around the table to attack Brando with a hug. 

"I wanted to see how you were coping," he smiles genuinely as I return to my previous seat. "Uhm, I saw Hunter today" I chewed on my bottom lip, concerned what he will say. "How, he's dead." He coldly replies. "He said he was sorry than ran off on me," I sigh and lean my head and criss crossed my arms, letting my head rest on my forearms. I took slow, deep breaths and shut my eyes lightly. 

I rested there for a while, then sat up straight. "I'm gonna go, bye Brando" I purse my lips to the side and put in my earplugs and took my venti cup and left.