Chapter 15: Baby Girl

PROOF EDITED***

Chapter 15: Baby Girl

I woke up to a cold side, and I look over to see Hunter not there. Then I felt it, I had a sticky note on my head, I rip it off and look at it. 

Baby girl I've just gone to my house to collect stuff :) I'll be back with breakfast xoxo

— Hunter

My heart did flips. I love it when he calls me baby girl, it makes me feel special, warm and fuzzy inside. I put on booty shorts and my sports bra because I'm not dressing to impress and I don't care if I look like a potato around Hunter. Okay, maybe a little. But I'm confident in my own skin, which is needed for everyone. 

I put my hair in a messy bun and washed my face, then slipped Nike socks on and went downstairs with my phone in my hand. I posted a photo on Instagram because why not?

(pretend she's in a black sports bra and is makeup less)

@alexabarton: be confident in your own skin girls and boys 💋

↳ @hunterrowland: that's my baby girl 😍 

He's adorable. 
I look at Zach's Instagram, and he seems so happy... 

@zachbarton: Guys, if you live in Pennsylvania I'm headed your way! ❤️ I'm moving there ;) 

I decided to be a little shady towards that little butt wipe. 

↳ @alexabarton: I feel so loved. Telling the fans before ur own sister where u r moving 😒

As soon as I sent the comment, Hunter walked in the door with Snooze an A.M Eatery, with his backpack slung across his shoulders plus a bag from Target? 
I helped him with lifting and took the food bag and set it on the bench. "What's in the Target bag?" I ask, "a lot of snacks and movies" he grins and I return one also. 

After munching down the marvellous food, my phone dings. 

From: Big bro ❤️ 👊🏽

We're not related. 
I'm Zach Bolasco, and you are Alexa Barton. 

I broke down in tears, and Hunter scooped me up and carried me bridal style to my room. "Show me princess" he says and I pass him the phone and he reads it with a disgusted expression. All I saw was his thumbs typing at sonic speed and the keyboard clicks. 

To: Big bro ❤️ 👊🏽

This is Hunter btw. 
Are you aware that you really hurt your sister? What the hell do you mean by not related?! She's falling asleep crying because her whole family's betrayed her. Father, Mother, now you. Oh wait, you wouldn't know. 

He hands my phone back, and I read the message and I pulled him on top of me and hugged him tightly. "Check your phone apps too" he grins. I look at my open apps and camera was open? I look in photos and Hunter spammed it. 

I made this photo my lock screen;

"Hunter take a photo with me for my home screen, and because I love you" I giggle and he rolls over to beside me and as I tap the button, Hunter kissed me on the lips

"Hunter take a photo with me for my home screen, and because I love you" I giggle and he rolls over to beside me and as I tap the button, Hunter kissed me on the lips. I blush, and make the photo my home screen. 

*I'll find one later*

I was immediately showered with kisses all over my face, and pulled into a hug. I sat in his lap facing him and wrapped my legs around his waist, and placed my hand on his hair. I started playing with it because it's so soft, and I leant my head on his shoulder and took my hand out of his curly hair and placed it along his jawline, gently tracing it. Hunter leant his head on top of mine slightly and picked my hand up, putting it back in his hair. 

"You're such a big baby" I giggle and tell him to move so his head's in my lap. I massage his head whilst playing with his hair, and before we knew it, the two of us were asleep.