Chapter Eight: Fuck You Haters.

Hello, readers! Before you read this chapter, I suggest you listen to Medicine by Daughter - The Chainsmokers remix though - so the feeling will become more... real. For some people, this may trigger you so be cautious if you are easily triggered by suicide.

●●●

Grace's P.O.V

The school day flew by quickly for some reason and to be honest, I am still quite annoyed by everyone's reactions. Unlike every other day, everyone didn't look at me at all. Well, I guess they stole a few glances by they didn't stare for more than three seconds.

I hated the fact that everyone knew. I hated the fact that everyone finally took me as a human being instead of trash. I hated knowing that people finally cared because my mom died.

It took them so long to accept me because my mom died. Why couldnt they do that when they first met me? Why couldn't everything be amazing like in the books and movies when people go to a new school and as soon as they head in, they are accept straight away. Why can't that be me? Why do I have to be the unlucky one?

I walk into the house after inserting my key and I close the door behind me and walk up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Honestly, why do I get bullied everyday? Is it because I'm weird? Is it because of my piercings and my dark purple hair? Can I just have a normal life?

I take in a deep breath and look in the mirror. I have to calm down. I don't want to do something stupid.

You've lost everything, I still don't know how you are here. Just leave, it's not like anyone will care. My brain says and I let out a frustrated groan.

It's true, no one will care. No one will even know I'm gone. I'm invisible to everyone so obviously no one will care.

I flick the rubber band on my wrist and close my eyes, trying to calm down my thoughts but this just makes them multiply and next thing I know, I begin to walk down the stairs and out the door, heading to one place.

The school.

●●●

I walk towards the gate of the school and notice that it is open. Probably because of the tutoring that runs after school. I walk down the pathway and instead of walking into the main doors of the building, I turn and go around the corner. I go to the back of the school and walk through the back doors, knowing that no one would be back here.

I quickly make my way up to the highest floor and walk down the hallway, leading me to the small narrow hallway that leads me to the stairs that go up to the top of the building. When I reach the door, I look around to see if anyone is watching me and tug the jumper closer to my body before heading in.

I walk up the two flights of stairs before pushing the door open and taking in a deep breath as I finally realise that I am at the top of the building. The warm wind brushes my hair away from my face and I let out a sigh, rubbing my arm.

I walk over to the edge and sit down, resting my legs over the edge, letting them swing. I take out my phone and go to my Facebook and click 'live video', holding the phone out in front of me. "So, I'm finally here." I say to the camera, smiling weakly at it. Suddenly, the views pop up on the screen and already I have fifteen viewers.

"To everyone who wanted me to fall to the bottom, to those who wanted me to finally end everything, I guess you're waiting has paid off." As I say this, two comments pop up and I notice that the two people are from the football team saying 'yeah, woohoo' with party poppers next to their comments.