Chapter Eleven: Would They Mind If I Throw Up In Here?

I read the comments in the last chapter and some of you said that it was too early. Fine, but I know you secretly liked the fact that they kissed :)

●●●

Grace's P.O.V

It's been a week since Luke and I kissed - well, actually we had a really intense make out session - and my mind has been going crazy about Luke and it's like all the worries I have go away when I'm with him and me being in the situation I am, it really helps.

Right now, I am currently sitting on the couch texting Luke about a party be wants me to go to tonight but I keep telling him that I don't want to go.

Best Friend: Come on, it will be fun! Besides, you don't have to worry about Nicole because according to everyone, she isn't going to be there.

Me: I don't want to go and you already know it's not because of Nicole. I just don't want to go anywhere near people who think I am a coward because I couldn't go through with my suicide.

Best Friend: Gracie, ignore them. They can go shove their opinions up their ass because-

Me: Because they are losers.

Best Friend: Thats my girl. Now, get up and get dressed. I'll be at your place within an hour or so.

Me: But I don't want to go!

Best friend: Trust me, no one will start on you.

Me: I'm not going.

Best Friend: Don't make me drag you into my car because I will do that and I do not care if your wearing your pajamas. Go get ready.

Me: Nope.

Best friend: Are you sure you don't want to go.

Me: Yes.

Best friend: Fine but call me if you want me to pick you up if you change your mind.

Me: That won't happen.

Best friend: Sure it won't.

I place my phone on the couch and walk over to the kitchen to grab something to eat. I open the fridge and take out a chocolate bar, walking back to the couch.

Before I sit down though, I notice a pair of bright lights appear in the front of the house and I walk towards the window and look outside to see my father's truck. I frown in confusion but go to the door anyway.

When I open the door, instead of seeing my father get out, I notice that someone is with him. It appears to be a woman and my heart sinks.

"Don't worry." I assure myself and I let out a sigh and walk back into the house, leaving the door open. I sit on the couch and pretend to watch the television even though the show is boring. My father walks through the door and he smiles at me.

"Hello, Grace." My father greets and I just send him a wave and glue my eyes to the screen. My father walks into the kitchen and opens a bottle of beer and stands in front of the television, grabbing my attention.