Chapter Thirty: He Would See Me Again.

Grace's P.O.V

I rub my eyes and let out a sigh, stretching out my legs. The sound of my bones cracking makes me shiver in digust as I pull my legs closer to my body. I snuggle closer to Luke's body and I hear him groan.

"What is the time?" I hear Luke ask quietly and I shrug, allowing Luke to pull me closer to his body.

"I don't know. Just sleep." I mumble, pushing my hair away from my face. Luke let's out a sigh and I open my eyes to see him staring at me, taking me by suprise. I let out a laugh before untangling myself from Luke's arms which are wrapped around me and get out of the bed, walking over to my window and pulling the blinds to the side to allow the sun to shine in. Luke groans and I roll my eyes, walking over to my phone to check the time.

"Its nine o'clock, Luke." I say and Luke throws a pillow over his head, groaning once again.

"Goddamn." Luke says between his groaning and I pick up a pillow from my bed and throw it at him.

"Shut up, will you?" I say and before Luke can reply with his groans, I hear his phone go off.

"Who is it?" Luke asks and I walk over and look at the name that is on the screen.

Daniel.

The memory of me checking Luke's phone that night and looking at the message makes my blood go cold. I look at the message and when I finish reading it, my heart slows down in relief.

Daniel: If you have no plans, come over to mine so we can talk about the money. Bring Grace too.

"Its Daniel." I say, picking up Luke's phone and throwing it on the bed. Luke grabs it and looks at the message before letting out a sigh, ripping the sheets off him to reveal a half naked Luke.

I bite my lip and look away, feeling my cheeks heat up. I hear Luke chuckle, his arms wrapping around my waist as his body presses against my back.

"Calm down, you just slept in the same bed with me."

"I-I know." I say and Luke kisses my head, letting go of me to grab his clothes, putting them on. When he is finsihed, he pecks my lips and heads towards my bedroom door.

"I'll be back in an hour okay? So be ready by then." Luke says and I nod. When I hear the front door open then close after a second, I begin to head towards the bathroom, deciding to have a nice warm shower to wake me up.

I wonder what happened to Amy last night...

●●●

I gulp and pinch my arm, looking into the mirror at the girl who seems a little happier than she has been during the past two months.

Since Luke always says that he likes to see all of my face without my hair covering some parts of my forehead, I have decided to clip my hair that covers my forehead backwards so my face can be shown instead of my hair covering some parts of it. The small freckles that go along the bridge of my nose stands out, making me have somewhat of an innocent look. I decided to leave my piercings out today but made a mental note that I have to put them back in if I don't want the holes to close up. My bright green eyes that I have inherited from my father pop out in a nice way but I can't help but picture my father as I look into my eyes.

It really sucked having the same eyes as the man that absolutely didn't really care for me at all. I mean, he has showed sometimes that he cares but if he really did care like my mom, would he have waited a while then brought Eve home? Would he have thought about my feelings in the whole situation if he cared? Obviously not.