Chapter Seventeen: I Can't Lose Him.

AHH! WE ARE AT 14.7K READS! I am honestly shook... what the hell and how? Oh yeah, thanks to you! I love every single one of you! THANK YOU, READERS!

●●●

Grace's P.O.V

My heart sinks as I read the message over and over again. So many emotions are running through my head as I look at the word 'dare' on the screen.

What has Luke got himself into? What kind of dare is Daniel talking about? Does it have anything to do with me?

When I hear footsteps come up the stairs, I throw the phone back to where it was and try to calm my nerves so I don't look suspicious.

"Dinner is going to be ready in a few minutes so what do you want to do?" Luke come into his room, sitting on the edge of the bed and I shrug, masking my emotions.

I mean, that's what I am good at.

"Up to you." I reply, getting of the bed and standing on my feet with shaky legs. Luke stands up after grabbing his phone and he grabs my hand, leading me out of the room.

"Let's go and watch some television." Luke says and I nod.

Luke wouldn't hurt me, right?

Luke flashes me a small smile before heading down the stairs with me closely behind him. As I look at Luke's back, I let out a small sigh.

Please don't hurt me, Luke.

●●●

"Leave the door open at all times, okay?" Bree narrows her eyes at her son and Luke rolls his eyes but nods. I lay down on the airbed and watch as Bree switches the light off.

"Goodnight, you two." Bree smiles and I send her a wave while Luke nods. When Bree is out of sight, Luke turns to me and pats the space on his bed. I shake my head.

"I'm comfortable here." I say with a small smile and Luke chuckles.

"Come on, cuddle with me." Luke says and I let out a sigh and get up, walking over to Luke. He lays down and holds the blankets up so I can get in. I lay down next to Luke and face him, my nose so close to his.

"Luke?"

"Yes?"

"Can you promise me something?" I ask and Luke nods, a small smile on his face.

"Sure." Luke says and I nod, looking down at my hands.

"Don't ever hurt me." I mumble and Luke grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.

"Where is this coming from?" Luke asks gently and I shrug.

"I don't know. I just really like you - hell, I may even love you so I'm just saying-" Luke cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine, his hand resting on my face.

"Gracie, I will never hurt you." Luke says and I nod, a small smile on my lips. Luke wraps an arm around my side and pulls me closer to him.

"Now, get some sleep. I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a big day." Luke says and I nod.

So do I, Luke.