Chapter Twenty Four: I'm Going To Be Moving to Mars.

Grace's P.O.V

After staying at the school for two hours working on my little plan to get rid of Amy, Luke and I finally finished without getting caught by any of the teachers who were in the building because of the programs going on.

Luke took me home after hanging out for a bit and let me just say, I have never felt so mischievous in my entire life. The only time I only did something so, well, evil was when I scared my cousin by putting a fake snake around her sleeping form and let me just point out something... I have never seen my cousin jump so high from her bed.

Anyway, now I am laying on my bed just looking at the ceiling in thought. The main person who is in my head is none other than Amy. I have been asking myself why she chose to appear now in my life and maybe it's because life hates me or its because I am just unlucky but either way, I couldn't be more curious in my life.

I am also curious about Amy's life since Luke had mentioned that she liked to ruins people's lives for fun which made me a little worried. I don't even know what Amy is capable of and tomorrow is going to be the day that she is going to be exposed to the whole school.

Okay, I think I am regretting my plan now.

I hear a knock on my door and I look down to see my father standing at my door, a small smile on his lips. I frown at him and sit up, trying to figure out why my father would be standing at my door right now.

"Uh, what do you want?" I ask, completely confused and my father shrugs.

"I just wanted to check up on you."

"Well you don't need to because I'm perfectly fine." I say and my father nods and walks into my room.

"Grace, I know I have been a terrible person to you and your mom but I just want you to know that I am still your dad and I do love you." My father says and I scoff, rolling my eyes.

"You may be my father but that doesn't mean I have the right to call you 'dad' because you have to earn it." I say and before my father can say anything, I roll my eyes again and lay down on my bed, looking away from my father.

"Close the door on your way out." I say and after a few seconds, I hear my father let out a sigh before hearing the door close. I let out a growl and close my eyes, trying to forget about everything and just get some sleep.

After all, I do have a big day tomorrow.

●●●

As I walk through the school gates with Luke by my side, I can't help but think about my little 'revenge' plan as Luke think of it as. I mean, is it wrong of me to do something like this? What if it goes wrong?

Well we all know the answer to that; I'm going to be moving to Mars.

Yeah, Amy will never find me there.

I shake my head and breathe out a sigh, trying not to think of it that much. I notice Amy standing at her locker which is a few steps away from mine with a few people.

Wow, she has made some friends already.

Amy turns her head and she looks at me with a small grin as she studies me. I just ignore her, ignoring my racing heart. I stop at my locker and open it, grabbing my books out that I left here yesterday since I was too lazy to put them in my bag only for them to be pulled out the next day.

When I am finished, Luke sends me a smile and I frown at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows as I look at my boyfriend.

"I'm just trying to figure out why you look so beautiful right now." Luke says and I roll my eyes with a chuckle.

"Stop being cheesy and focus. Now, the plan should begin any second-"

"Who the fuck?" I hear Amy say a little too loud, making people turn to her in curiosity. I watch carefully as she pulls out the small white paper which has the words 'I know what you did' on it. I know because I wrote the words myself.

Guys, before you start thinking that this is a horror movie now or a scene from I Know What You Did Last Summer, think again because this is just the first step of my plan to make Amy run back to her father in Germany.

I know, I am actually very selfish and not thinking of Eve right now but I'm sure she won't mind. After all, if Amy goes, I can tell her everything since Amy won't be there.

Yes, I have everything planned out.

I just hope it plays out like I imagined it.

Amy slowly turns her head to me and rips up the paper, her eyes still on me. I feel my heart race as the people around her begin to stare at me too.

Before I can do anything, Luke grabs my hand and begins to pull me away from the situation. As we walk past Amy, I didn't miss the slight grin she had on her lips and from that moment...

I knew she had something up her sleeve.

●●●

I begin to eat my lunch slowly, just watching as Amy walks into the cafeteria with two girls by her side. I didn't recognize the two girls but I pushed the thoughts to the back of my mind as she sits at the table next to the football team which is on the other side of the cafeteria.

"Hey, it's okay." Luke whispers in my ear, his hand resting on my thigh but I don't say anything because my eyes are too focused on Amy who is grinning at the people surrounding her table. I look away after a few seconds and run a hand through my hair.

"I feel like we should do the next part of the plan now." I mumble to Luke and he nods, grabbing out his phone. He goes to his contacts and dials the number that basically is the one person who can get Amy to go back to Germany with her father.

"Hello? Yeah, everything is ready." Luke stops talking for a few seconds until he nods slowly, talking again. "Okay, I'll see you soon. Thanks, bye." Luke hangs up the phone and I look up at him in worry. He smiles and kisses my cheek, grabbing my hand and begging to pull me out of the cafeteria.

"Everything is going to plan, Gracie, so don't worry." Luke says and I nod, looking back to see Amy but the only problem is that she isn't there which made me extra worried.

I hope this works because if not, I'm done for.

●●●