Part 1

It was evening time when family was having their evening tea , chatting random things when Arnav along with Sheetal returned from office. Khushi looked at Arnav happily and stands up but her smile fades looking back at Sheetal.

Khushi: Arnav Ji you are looking tired, you sit with all and I'll be back with your coffee, she was going to turn when Arnav smiled in response when Sheetal spoke.

Sheetal: Khushi! I also want coffee, Khushi tried to smile but Arnav speaks in between.
Arnav: Khushi tell HP to make coffee for Sheetal, you just make my black coffee fast, My head is aching.
Khushi: What? See therefore I always tell you don't work too much. Laad Governer never listens..

Arnav: Khushi it's just normal headache, just a coffee made by you and It'll vainish, he said winking at her and NK whistled looking at them. Khushi starts blushing looking at teasing glance of family and runs to make coffee making Arnav laugh.

Sheetal looks at them fumingly, she is trying to make Khushi feel low about herself but Arnav.

Khushi makes coffee for Arnav and tells HP to make for Sheetal. She thanked Arnav inwardly because she didn't wanted to make coffee for that Sheetal, she knows that Sheetal  is Arnav's friend and presently their guest but how dare she order her, if she wanted coffee she could have asked politely but she said like giving order to some servant, Khushi thought while making coffee for Arnav and moved to living room with his coffee.

Khushi: Here's your coffee, she said to Arnav giving his coffee.
Arnav: Thanks Khushi and he made her sit beside him on sofa before she can move. Sheetal looks at them fuming from inside when HP comes there with her coffee. They were drinking their coffee when Anjali started speaking.

Anjali: So how was your day Sheetal ji?
Sheetal: It was really tiring. ASR is giving hard time to all employees for the upcoming project.
Arnav: Sheetal I am giving them salary for their work, they are not working for free.
Sheetal: Still ASR , you don't even spare me though I am your friend.
Arnav: Pardon me Sheetal but you are my employee in office and I don't mix my friendship with my profession.

Arnav words shuts Sheetal and she looks here and there smiling awkwardly when Anjali again started speaking looking at the sudden change atmosphere.
Anjali: Ok Ok! Don't talk about your work at home and Sheetal ji my chotte is very possessive about his work, so leave this topic , Sheetal tried to smile when Abhi started.

Abhi: Mom you know today I got full marks in my test and Anjali aunty cooked my favorite pasta for me.
Sheetal: Wow! My son is really smart.
Anjali: You are right, Abhi is very intelligent child.
Sheetal: Thank you Anjali ji for taking care of Abhi but I still think that we should not stay here and burden you.

Anjali: Sheetal ji you again started? You both are not burden and Abhi because of him home doesn't feel lonely, it really great to have a child at home, Arnav looks at her Anjali and he knew she is thinking about her miscarriage at the same time Khushi held his hand understanding what he is thinking but Anjali's another sentence made Khushi stiff.

Anjali: Mostly Abhi resembles chotte so much that it feels that I am again living my Chotte's childhood , Arnav looks at his Di's eyes which again started shining talking about Abhi and smiled.
Manorma: Anjali bitiya is right Abhi is very similar to our Arnav bitwa.
Nani: Yes Sheetal bitiya, I agree with Manorma and Anjali bitiya. Infact how will you handle everything alone, What will Abhi do in your absence because of work, atleast here we are with him.
Sheetal: Thank you Nani ji! It's so nice of you.

Arnav looks at the smiling faces of his family, especially Di and Nani and sighs. How can he tell them that he don't want Sheetal to live here, only if Khushi have not asked Sheetal to stay here that day , he thought in defeat.

To be continued........