Part 35

Before starting update, it's 30th Nov. It's been 2 years to the beautiful surprise gift we got #IPKKND #EkJashn

-----------

She also miss them, however they were and whatever happened but they are family. She looks at the brightly light place, when Arnav have brought her here for the first time, she instantly fell in love with this place. Living in Manhattan is one of the most beautiful experience and this place is near to their place. So looking at her excitement and happiness for this brightly light place Arnav made it routine to bring her here every weekend in evening. They have made many beautiful and cherishing here but they both know there's still some emptiness in their life especially in Arnav's. She always pray for the day when Arnav will meet his family again without any misunderstandings and bitterness between, only then their small world will be complete.

After few days

Khushi was busy in making kids ready for the school whereas Arnav was making breakfast today on his daughter's demand who wanted to eat pancakes prepared by her father. So standing with sleepy eyes in kitchen Arnav made pancakes, yawning in between and laid on the table, Khushi frowned looking at him and glared at father and daughter angrily. Arnav returned back late last night almost in wee hours because of his meeting with some foreign delegates, so she have asked to sleep till late and also told Anya in morning to not wake up their father but as soon as Khushi left to give bath to Ansh, the spoiled princess of her father sneaked out of room and waking up her father pleaded him to make some pancakes for her and Arnav looking at his pouting daughter gave in.

Trying hard to avoid her glare Arnav was making Anya eat but decided to look at her "Khushi! She wanted to eat pancakes prepared by me, she likes them." Khushi smiled sarcastically looking at father and daughter who was nodding her head with toothy smile "And I asked you to take proper sleep, look at your eyes. Anya could have had her pancakes after returning from school or tomorrow." Arnav looked at Anya who was busy in gobbling her pancakes happily then at Khushi "But Anya wanted to eat it in breakfast today, I can sleep now again." Khushi shakes her head as she looked at her son who by now was done with his toast and juice, she know if Anya demands Arnav will do that even in worst condition. She still remembers when last time Anya wanted to eat cheese pasta made by her father and refused to eat anything else, Arnav was in high fever but still somehow he made it. Though she loved and admires the bonding of father and daughter but sometimes it scares her, haven't they already seen what this over pampering do to a person.

After sending children with driver to school, Khushi entered inside the room to get ready for office. Arnav who was lying on bed looked at her and asked her to come near him "What happened?" Khushi looked at him nodded her head as if saying nothing but Arnav raised one of his eyebrow in return asking for truth and she sighed looking down "You wouldn't get angry?" Arnav looked at her with a frown "Angry?" Khushi nodded and continued "I feel scared. I know it's stupid but I ... may be because of what happened. I know you love Anya and trust me I really feel elated with the bond you share but...." Arnav interrupted her "Khushi come to the point. I won't get angry ok?"

Khushi turns towards him as she continued "I know how much you love Anya and Ansh, I know you want to give them everything and I am glad about it but sometimes, like today I feel scared. I understand you are ready to do anything, anytime for Kids but sometimes I want you to deny them also. I don't them to get habituate of getting their every demand, every wish completed. They should know to adjust sometimes, they should have habit of hearing No sometimes. I don't want them to turn so stubborn and habitat of getting everything they demand for that one day if they don't get it they don't know how to handle it, how to compromise with it. I don't know how to explain but after what happened in past it too much pampering scares me, I don't want them to turn blind because of it like.... Like..." as she stammered Arnav completed "Like Anjali Di. Right?"