Part 21

#HappyDiwali everyone 😘😘

After few days

Arnav Khushi and lavanya was in AR discussing about Khushi’s progress as her college is soon going to start.
Lavanya: Ok so my work ends here. Khushi is now ready to join college.
Khushi (smiling): Thank you La! But you still have to help me, everything will be so new for me.
Lavanya: Chamkili there is always a first time. I and ASR didn’t used to go college for walk earlier before we joined it. You’ll do it fine and now I have to return back also.
Khushi: You’re going back?

Lavanya: ofcourse I was here because of you as ASR called me but now my work is finished and I have my work pending there, I have to join back office.
Arnav: Lavanya it can be managed for few more days you know, you are already handling work from here.
Lavanya: But ASR I have to return.
Khushi: Ok but at least few more days, please La! She pouted and Lavanya laughed shaking her head before she agreed.

Nani: Chotte! At least now tell who is coming?
Khushi: Oh ho Nani ji it’s a surprise! Arnav ji wouldn’t tell anything.
Arnav: Right khushi! Nani just wait for sometime.
Khushi: Di! Can you please check once if everything is perfect with dinner? I mean salt, spices and sugar.
Anjali: "What’s the need Khushi ji, I am sure you must have cooked perfectly. And also when you’re not even ready to tell us who is coming, what’s the need for my advice?" Everyone looked at her shocked with her rudeness.

Arnav: If you’re not in mood to help that’s fine but why are you talking like that? We already told it’s a surprise, no one in family knows, you’re not an exception.
Anjali: exactly Chotte! I have started realizing that I am no more an exception for you.
Arnav: Di….. he stopped as they heard door bell.

Khushi sighed in relief , she was really scared with the way discussion was turning between Arnav and Anjali. She opened the door with a smile welcoming Lavanya who entered with big smile adorning her face.

“LAVANYA”

Everyone looked at her surprised as they welcomed her warmly with smile and soon they started talking with her, catching up about each other’s life.

Lavanya: "Now what’s going on??" She asked after having dinner with family as now they were sitting in Arshi’s room.

Khushi: Nothing La!
La: Khushi I am not fool, I have felt that Di was very detached with you.
Khushi: La! I myself don’t understand why suddenly Di have started behaving like this. Earlier when I talked about this to Arnav ji, he said  I shouldn’t worry once we tell why we stay out for so much time and my college she’ll be happy and everything will be normal but from last few day I can feel her irritation is growing more.

Khushi: And if that is not enough her over pamper behavior towards Sheetal and her son is really scaring me. I don’t feel good around Sheetal, La I don’t know why but I get some type of creepy feeling around her. My hearts starts thumping with unknown fear because of her, like she’ll snatch my everything.

"Never!"

Khushi and Lavanya turned to look at Arnav who was standing behind them, hearing Khushi talking her fears with Lavanya. He was just going to enter in room when he heard her talking with Lavanya as she shared her fears and thoughts with her.

Arnav (holding her shoulders): I’ll never let that happen. What is yours will be always yours. You don’t need to worry about Sheetal or anyone else. I’ll always make sure of that.

Lavanya: Exactly Chamkili! Just trust ASR and you both guys on each other.
Arnav:  I was just talking with Sheetal and she told me she’s leaving next week and this time I’ll make sure no problems happens with her flat.

Lavanya: That’s cool! Now happy Chamkili?
Khushi nodded smiling as Arnav hugged her telling her that he’ll be with her always, she don’t need to worry.

----------

After few days

Sheetal looked at everyone thinking about her next step, she have told Arnav that she’ll leave next week and she knew this time she can’t make any excuse as Arnav has himself looked into all arrangements. Just three more days and then she’ll have to leave and she can’t let that happen, now she have to act fast. She looks at Khushi and Anjali “whom to target now?”

After having dinner Khushi was walking towards their room when she collided with Sheetal and few papers fell down from Sheetal’s hand.

Sheetal: "Oh Khushi, I am sorry. I didn’t notice, don’t know what I was thinking." She said kneeling down to collect papers.

Khushi (kneeling down to help her): "It’s ok! But are you fine?" She asked looking at her wet eyes.
Sheetal: Yes I am!

Khushi nodded not probing further when her eyes caught  a paper which was with other papers Sheetal was carrying and her eyes widened. “DNA reports”
She has just touched the paper when Sheetal snatched it abruptly and thanked her, before she left wishing her good night.

But Khushi suddenly felt difficult to breath as her heart started to beat loudly, she looked at Sheetal’s retreating back “ What was Arnav ji’s name doing on that report?”

Sheetal smirked as she looked at Khushi secretly standing from some distance, she smiled looking at how Khushi stumble inside her room “Now my next target.”
She walked inside her room to see Aarav waiting for her, she smiled evilly as she sat beside him.
Sheetal: Here is the papers and stuff you needed for your craft work.
Abhi: "Thank you Mom!" He said taking it from her.
Sheetal: umm Aarav you’re going to do it now?
Abhi: Yes. Why Mom?

Sheetal: oh I am really tired and wanted to sleep early as I have to go office early  tomorrow.
Abhi: It’s ok Mom, I’ll do it tomorrow. Let’s sleep!
Sheetal: Aww my boy is so sweet but why don’t you do one thing? You can go to Anjali Aunty’s room, she can help you also.
Abhi: That’s a good idea Mom! Ok you sleep, I am going.
Sheetal nodded kissing on his cheek and looked at him as he left happily thinking about the report she have kept between those different craft papers. 

To be continued……………..

Precap: Anjali’s and Khushi’s reaction.