Part 44

Mami closed her eyes at her stupidity and others also looked at her in disgust for her thinking. Khushi looked at Sheetal, understanding very well from where this seed of insecurity is coming whereas Arnav just smiled at her sadly. She have turned so dumb and blind in her own world that even a light touch of air is enough to scare her.

____________________________

"So what is your and apparently the other woman's reason for Khushi being soft towards Abhi?" Sheetal instantly looked at him scared "ASR, I ...." But she was stopped by Arnav who showed his palm to stop her. "I am not making any reason. I am just saying that why is she trying into Abhi's good book? Don't she have her own child or God didn't give her this blessing because......." She was interrupted by Arnav who almost roared in anger "Enough......" he shouts as his hands was on the verge of slapping her but before it can touch her, he stopped himself.

Khushi looked at her stunned and Payal holds her hand, Akash looked at his brother whose eyes were spitting fire and then at his sister in disgust as he walked towards them. Arnav brings down his hand slowly, curling it into a fist as he looked away trying to control his anger. He looked at Akash who keeps his hand on his shoulder and nodding at him, he turned to look at Anjali again "You really disgust me." He was going to say more when Khushi stops him, holding him from his shoulder.

Khushi herself comes forward to stand in front of Anjali who was standing too numb to react, unable to believe Arnav was on the verge of slapping her and his words "She disgust him?" Khushi looked at her nor angrily, neither in disgust but pure pity at the pathetic woman standing in front of her. "You know what is your problem? You are really insecure and more than that you let your those insecurities overrule every rational part of your mind. Therefore you make it very easy for anyone to come and use you. They just have to use that insecurities of your and you becomes a puppet of anyone's hand."

Arnav looks at them, his sister was always his world but unknowingly she always becomes foe in his life then friend. "You want to know why I treat Abhi lovingly? That's because he have no fault in what his mother and you did. He was always a innocent child for me whose childhood is crushed by you and your dear Sheetal. Why should I keep any type of enmity with him if or if not he is Arnav ji's child?"

Arnav looked at her proudly and so did others, Abhi also looked at her through tears which he was trying to hide. "I told it years ago that I am ready to accept him if he is Arnav ji's child because there's no mistake of Arnav ji and Abhi in it. Arnav ji wasn't aware and Abhi was a kid but Arnav ji clearly said that Abhi isn't his child and that is enough proof me. I love and take care of Palak and Abhi just like........" she was interrupted by the loud voice from behind them.

"Mom..... Dad......"