Part 33

Khushi looked around the farmhouse with a smile lingering on her face, this place have so many beautiful memories of her and Arnav’s life to cherish. Memories of the most beautiful night of her life when Arnav and her became one in all senses, memories of the night when leaving all he fears and beliefs for tradition she trusted the only man in her life, submitting herself to him.

Her smile widened as she felt strong arms coming around her waist and warm breath caressing her neck “Arnav ji” he smiled as he hmmed holding her in his arms “What were you thinking that the smile on your face wasn’t ready to leave?” Khushi smiled shyly thinking about her thoughts and turned towards him, still in his arms and encircled her arms around his neck “I was thinking how my boring Laad Governer can never change” she teased him making him frown “Excuse me? What does that mean?”

Khushi again smiled looking at his cute, confused expressions “I mean we were going to celebrate our wedding Anniversary but I didn’t thought you will bring me here for dinner. If we just had to do that we could have done that in apartment only and where are others? At least Nanhe ji won’t let me get bored too much.” Arnav smiled sarcastically at her with raised eyebrow “Payal and Akash are on their way, of course NK and Lavanaya must be also reaching here anytime. Once Nk comes, you can have your dose of craziness and entertaintment.”

Khushi laughs kissing on his nose “You know you look so cute when you are jealous” Arnav’s smirks holding her closer “And you look hot when you are jealous, remember the last time when you literally barged in on bachelor night thinking I am with some girl?” Khushi blushed looking down as they both remembered the night and how later he revealed it wasn’t a girl but a freaking statue. Though Khushi I was wondering can I expect another hot dance tonight?” Arnav winked as he said that and Khushi hugged him in shyness making him laugh.

“Ahem Ahem” Arnav and Khushi turned to look at Akash and Payal standing with their one palm closing their eyes and smiling. They both parted and asked them to stop the drama and join them, they hugged at each other as Khushi and Payal praised each other. Khushi was wearing dress of Arnav’s choice, completely slaying in simple mermaid style red party gown, enhancing her hour glass like figure and so Payal was shining is Akash’s choice of royal blue lace dress making both the men droll over their women. Arnav excused Khushi and himself telling that they’ll join soon for dinner as soon as NK and Lavanaya comes and Akash winked at him as they were leaving making him nod.

Khushi's Dress:

Payal’s dress: