Part 7

When Arnav returned back in evening, he was surprised to see Khushi sleeping. He walked to bed fastly to check what happened to her?

Arnav: Khushi? He calls her caressing her head.

Arnav: Khushi?
Khushi moans in sleep and opens her heavy eyelids due to constant crying. Arnav looked in horror into her red eyes.

Arnav: What happened to you? And why are your eyes red?

Remembering her conversation with Sheetal she was ready to cry again but controlled herself.

Khushi: I am alright Arnav ji, wo actually when I was in kitchen chilli powder went into my eyes, therefore washing my eyes I closed them for sometimebut don't know when sleep took over me.

Arnav: What the! Can't  you work carefully Dammit? Especially when you know how clumsy you are! Khushi looked down in her lap trying to hide the tear in her eyes because whatever Arnav spoke in his concern for her she took it seriously and thought how imperfect she is for him.

Arnav noticed her tears and cursed himself for shouting.

Arnav: Khushi why are you crying? Look sorry I didn't meant to shout I was just plainly worried.

Khushi: I understand.

Arnav: Thank you! Now come get ready, otherwise we'll be late for the party. Looking at his already set clothes "Let me get ready first" and he entered in washroom. Khushi looked suddenly uncomfortable.

-----------------------------------------------

Khushi: Arnav ji! I don't want to go in party. She finally said to Arnav who was wearing his tie and standing in front of mirror.

Arnav: Why? What happened Khushi? He asked coming close to her.
Khushi: Nothing serious! I was having headache today and not in mood to go there.
Arnav(concerned): Why didn't you tell me before? Ok we'll not go anywhere, Khushi looked at him with wide eyes.

Khushi: No! You should go. I am ok, I will sleep for sometime and feel better.
Arnav: But how can I leave you alone when you are in pain?
Khushi: You are saying like I am suffering from some serious disease, its just headache.
Arnav: Shut up! Think before you speak Khushi. I'll not let anything happen to you.

Khushi: I know! I'll be ok you should go and Sheetal ji will be alsO there with you.
Arnav: Are you sure?
Khushi: Yes!
Arnav: But...
Khushi: Go now! Sheetal ji must be waiting, Arnav nodded.
Arnav: Take care  ! I'll try to come back soon and kissing her forehead he left missing the single tear which left from her eye.

Sheetal: Where is Khushi ASR?
She asked smartly to Arnav who was coming without Khushi, she smirked inwardly thinking her plan worked.
Arnav: She is not coming she is having headache, why did't you tell me that she's not alright? I could have come early.
Sheetal: I didn't know ASR, she just denied to accompany me for SPA.
Arnav: Ok let's go, I'll return back soon.
Sheetal(inwardly): Yea Lets go ASR, but how early you'll come that we'll see.

Arnav started his car and suddenly felt his heartbeat increasing, he looked up to see Khushi standing on window. Khushi smiled at him and waved her hand saying BYE, he smiled and blinked his eyes before moving away.

Khushi looked at time, it's been so long when Arnav ji and Sheetal ji left but didn't return back till now.
She started calling him again and again but he wasn't receiving her calls. Tears were flowing from her eyes.

Khushi: Arnav ji said he'll return back early but it's too late.
Her eyes was dropping close with fatigue but she was waiting for Arnav ji to return just then a thought crossed her mind.

Khushi: May be today I am not with him and Sheetal ji is comfortable with these type of parties unlike me, so he is also busy tonight because he don't have to look after me again and again, she closed her eyes in pain and unknown to her slipped into a uncomfortable sleep.

Her sleep got disturbed with the sound of door being knocked , she looked at time 2 am , she looks at door confusingly "Why'll Arnav ji knock the door?"

She opens the door to see Sheetal supporting Arnav in her arms who was unable to stand properly. Sheetal's hand on his waist while another was holding his another hand on her shoulder and Arnav's head was swinging on her shoulder. Khushi's eyes went wide looking at Arnav in this condition that too with Sheetal.

To be continued......

Precap: Flashback (What happened in Party)

Kiddo_Star here you go 🤗 Hope to catch up with FB soon 😘