Part 3

Khushi: Jalebi..... Khushi squealed in happiness getting jalebi after dinner.
Khushi: ummm.... Now dinner is completed in true sense. Thank you Arnav ji!
Arnav: Pleasure is all mine but Khushi I would like if you thank me in some other way you know!

Khushi(confused): Matlab (Means)? She asked still relishing jalebi's , only to get a teasing smirk from him and he winked looking at her lips.
Khushi started hicupping and Arnav instantly made her to drink water.

Arnav: Careful Khushi.
Khushi: Laad Governer! Firstly himself talk so shamelessly than again shouts at me.
Arnav(smiling): And may I know why should I have to feel any shame? I was talking with my wife not with any random girl.
Khushi: Dare you! Even if you tried to think about another girl, it wouldn't be good for you and for the girl, I'll ...... Her sentence left incomplete as Arnav spoke before her.
Arnav: You will pull her hairs , scratch her with your nails etc etc.. Right? He asked chuckling.

Khushi: You are having fun? Laugh at me as much as you want. I'll not talk to you and she started walking towards exit.
Arnav followed her paying bill on the way.

****************************

Arnav: Khushi Khushi stop walking and come with me.
Khushi: No! I can go by myself.
Arnav: Really? It's late and there will be no cab available in this area, stop acting childish.

Khushi stops instantly and turned towards him.
Khushi: Than I'll walk..
Arnav: Shut up! It's late night and you want me to leave you alone on the roads of Delhi roaming around. Tears came in Khushi's eyes hearing him shouting.

Khushi: I am sorry and she walked to car. Arnav regretted instantly looking at her tears but she was acting childish.
Arnav: Khushi! Arnav tries to talk with her after they both settled in car but Khushi started speaking before he can continue.
Khushi: It's ok Arnav ji! I am sorry I was behaving childish. You're right.

Arnav: Khushi! I am sorry. I didn't mean it , I was just teasing you. I didn't thought you'll take it so seriously and dare you if you stopped your childishness because I love it so much.
"You that childishness makes my Khushi different from others ."

Arnav: I am sorry ok!
Khushi smiled at him and hugged him tightly, Arnav completed the hug, kissing her hairs but he was confused with the way Khushi over reacted today. He just wanted to enjoy their little time like before teasing and pulling each other legs but the way Khushi behaved shocked him. When he have talked about other girl, he thought she'll fight with showing her rights but she surprised him with her behavior.

"Only if he knew she was overreacting because of the fear to loose him which is nagging her mind from the time Sheetal has entered in their lives."

****************************

Arnav was driving back to home , there was complete silence in car. Khushi was resting her head on his shoulder holding his arm.
Arnav looks at her again and again, her silence was hurting him, he thought to enjoy tonight with Khushi using the the time they have got alone, away from all but it is turning completely different.

Arnav signed in dismay when his eyes fell on dhaba , they were driving from highway and there were some shops was open because of the vehicles who travels in night. Arnav got an idea and smirked looking at Khushi, he turned his car towards that Dhaba and stopped beside the small Tea Stall beside that Dhaba.
Arnav: Khushi! Come.... He said removing their seat- belts.

Khushi looked at her surroundings confusingly and turned towards Arnav with same expressions.
Arnav: Khushi! I am feeling cold, let's have some tea. Khushi nodded but than spoke instantly.
Khushi: But why here Arnav Ji? We are anyways going to home, I will your Black coffee for you.
Arnav: What's the fun than? For tonight we have came out to enjoy but after going home if you have to again enter in kitchen than what's the use of this outing plan.
Khushi smiled hearing his excuse as she has guessed now that he is just trying to change her mood other ASR and drinks Tea from a small stall, she thought laughing inwardly and coming out giving him a full smile which instantly warmed Arnav's heart.

Arnav: 2 cups of tea, Arnav orders the man who was making tea. Khushi widens her eyes and chuckled thinking ASR and his attitude but he don't even know how to ask for a tea from these stalls.
Khushi: Bhaiya 2 garam- garam (hot) Masala Chai (tea) with ginger. Arnav looks at her weirdly.
Khushi: Don't look at me like that, this is not your big big restaurants. Here you'll get the best Tea but you have to tell them that how you want it. They'll prepare according to your taste, and than she realised something.

Khushi: Bhaiya Stop! Do you have sweetener? Because he can't have tea with sugar. Now Arnav realised he completely forgot about that.
Shopkeeper: No sister! We don't have it.
Khushi sulks and looks at Arnav with apologised look than Again turned towards shopkeeper.

Khushi: Than leave it Bhaiya, don't make tea for us.
Arnav(almost instantly): No ! I mean you can make only one cup.
Khushi: But Arnav ji....
Arnav: Khushi ! I know what you're thinking but I'll have it with you. We can share from a cup. Aren't we?
Khushi: But sugar?
Arnav: I can have few sips Khushi, Khushi nodded still reluctant from inside.

Khushi was holding the cup in her hands still unsure to have it or nit when Arnav started speaking.
Arnav: Khushi! You're going to have it or I should have it completely by myself?
KhushI: No... she shouted. I am having it and she took one or two sip than looked towards Arnav.
Khushi: Arnav ji! It tastes really bad. She said making face.
Khushi: Leave it and let's go! She keeps cup on the table and hold Arnav's hand to walk but Arnav stops her, smirking at her he picks the cup and sipped from it.

Arnav: Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada! I know you are smart but even I have some brains. You can't fool me with your stupid excuses.
Khushi: please don't drink it Arnav ji. What if your sugar levels get disbalanced.,
Arnav: Khushi it's just few sips and I can have it once in a while, now come on finish it, I know you loved it.
Khushi smiles before taking the cup from him and both shared the left over tea.
When both were ready to leave, its started raining heavily.

To be continued.......

Precap: Arshi romance in Rain and Sheetal's new plan.