Part 18

Anjali and Mami left from there after that, because Anjali was no more enjoying. They were on their way when suddenly Mami started speaking.

Mami: Phatti sari lied,  no problem but Arnav bitwa? He has also started lying about his wife.

Anjali: Mami please let's not discuss it now and also please don't tell anyone at home.

Mami: But Anjali bitiya,  I fear Sheetal's word are turning true.

Anjali looked at Mami and then turned her face to other side looking out of the car,  thinking of everything.

-----------------

As Arnav said, he sent the driver to pick the ladies from the mall and they left for an apartment. But Lavanya left from there to meet one of her friends but called Arnav explaining what he has to do.

After reaching back, Khushi was tired and she slept. She woke up in evening,  and after having her tea,  she was waiting for Arnav,  so they can leave for Shantivan. The door bell rang, and Khushi opened the door for Arnav, who entered inside smiling and holding her from waist.

Khushi: Arnav ji we should leave now. I have to help Jiji for dinner also.

Arnav: HP will do that. We are staying here tonight and I have already informed Nani.

Khushi: Haww but why?

Arnav: Because I am saying.

Khushi: But...

Arnav: No buts,  no ifs. I am going to fresh n up,  till then please make a coffee for me.

Khushi: ok she pouted.

When Arnav came back after changing to casuals, he found Khushi in the kitchen.

Arnav: What are you doing?

Khushi: Here! Your coffee is ready and I was searching what to make for dinner.

Arnav: No need I've already ordered it. They'll deliver on time.

Khushi: Haww but Arnav ji why? I could have made it.

Arnav: We're  not staying here for that. Your next lesson will start from tonight and I couldn't have done that at home, therefore, we are staying here. So just relax. Come! He brings her with him to the hall as they sat there on the sofa talking about their day and Khushi shuffling the channels on Television,  lying on Arnav's shoulder.

----------

Raizada Mansion (Dinner time)

Anjali came there playing with  Sheetal's son and they joined everyone on the dinning table, after few minutes she noticed something and asked.

Anjali: Where are Chotte and Khushi ji? Call them for dinner HP.

Nani: No bitiya they're not here.

Anjali: Huh?

Nani: Chotte has called and informed me that they'll be staying out tonight.

All traces of smile vanished from Anjali's face and Manorma's eyes turned wide saying HHBB.

Aarav: But I wanted to play chess with ASR,  he said sadly making Anjali to console her and Sheetal smirk.

Anjali and Mami looked each other disappointed and then silently started having their dinner. This is not going right,  Khushi ji should think that Chotte is needed at home also,  Anjali thought.

Khushi: Haww Arnav ji! What is this? It would have been better if I would have cooked.

Arnav: I know but tonight we’re going to eat this as now you need to learn how to eat these things when you’re out. This is your next lesson, Lavanya was going out so she asked me to do this.

Arnav: You can eat whatever you like and how you like when you’re with me but if we are in some other party or dinner, I don’t want you to get embarrassed between peoples Khushi, I want you to be confident and therefore we are doing all this right? 

Khushi(pouted): ok.

Aranv(smiling): Come! We’ll start with noodles first. Let me tell you how to eat them with chopsticks.

Khushi: Ok! 

She observed keenly whatever Arnav was telling her and ate as he told and Arnav helped her as many times those chopsticks slipped from her hands but at last, she was successful. After that Arnav explained to her how to use knife, fork and spoon etc.

Next Day

Arnav left for office directly from apartment dropping Khushi to Shantivan as Khushi wanted because they were not at home last day and it will not look good if they don’t go home, so she decided to stay at home today and Arnav agreed.

Khushi was in the kitchen helping HP in making lunch when Payal entered there, after sometime HP left as Nani called him. Payal and Khushi were laughing and telling each other about the progress in their new life. Khushi was happy to know Payal was also learning quickly and thanked her Devi Maiyya who gave them husband’s like Arnav and Akash, they’re helping them so they don’t feel embarrassed instead of feeling embarrassed of them.

Anjali and Mami looked at the duo laughing and working with different thoughts running in their mind. 

Mami: HHBB both girls have done some kind of magic on our son’s. They stay behind their wives these days so much. When I asked Akash why do Payal need to go at her Bua Ji's home regularly, he says I don’t understand anything, someone is not feeling well so what’s the problem if she wants to take care of her parents. 

You tell Anjali bitiya why would I mind I was just telling that we could appoint nurse if there’s so much problem. Now both our daughter-in-laws staying out of home all the time looks good?

Anjali: Mami ji may be Payal wants to take care of her parents herself. 

Mami: Ok but these days it looks like my fear is turning true, these girls are taking away our Son’s away from us slowly. Otherwise, you think when a working women like Sheetal can notice this, why wouldn’t Khushi and Payal think like this.

To be continued……….