Part 48 (B)

After Aman left his cabin, Arnav thought to inform Khushi about the new information and dialed her number but something made him drop that idea. Khushi will get panicked and take tension, therefore when Khushi received his called he talked about anything but the information provided by Aman. After teasing her and asking her to come in his cabin to have lunch together, he hangs up. After thinking for a moment he calls Akash asking him to come into his cabin, immediately.

____

Same night, on the dining table. Sheetal laid down the bowls of veggies and chapatti on table with her fake smile but unknown to her, two pairs of eyes were glaring her, scrutinizing her every move. Arnav and Akash looked at each other as they remembers their discussion in office of few hours ago where Arnav reveals everything to Akash and they planned their next moves.

Arnav smiled when his daughter patted his cheeks for his attention and looked down at her. Sitting on his lap, she was pouting and asking his to feed her. Ignoring everything, he focused on his children and wife while his mind was busy in making strategies to deal with this new information. However much he wants to through out this woman right away but he can't risk the safety of his family by taking any hasty step.

"Akash, were you able to talk with NK?" Arnav asked looking at Akash while feeding Anya. "No, Bhai. I tried his phone many time but he didn't receive and later I got busy with meeting. I'll try again after dinner." Akash replied while others looked at them with interest. After Arnav and Khushi left Shantivan, NK followed soon and after that neither he contacted them nor he responded to their tries.

"Sorry, Sorry, Sorry Akash but what to do? Nannav and Khushi left me alone with a pregnant woman here and Bua ji and Garima aunty are also in India now. So I am all alone here with this pregnant wife of mine who is keeping me on my toes because of her mood swings." NK tried to reason why he was unreachable or almost complained.

Arnav, Akash, Khushi and Payal burst out laughing making NK to frown on other side. "NK bhai, phone is on speaker." Akash clarified, looking at others. They were playing with kids and kept phone on speaker and as soon as NK finally received the call, he started blabbering.

"I am glad to know that, NK. You really enjoyed to see me and Akash all worked up when we were going to be father, now it's our turn to enjoy." Arnav speaks while smirking and Akash agreed with him. After talking and teasing each other for a while, Akash and Arnav starts waking towards study room and phone now pressed on Akash' ear. Arnav tells Khushi that they need to talk about some business deal with NK before leaving and looking around for Sheetal.

"NK bitwa is married? And he is going to be a father?" Nani asks the questions which was on everyone's mind but didn't have courage to ask. Khushi smiles with a nod. "And he didn't feel it important to inform us or take our blessings." Manorma speaks to herself but everyone heard her. Khushi and Payal looked at each other and then at Anjali and Mami, they wanted to reply but knowing very well it's not their place to do so, they stayed quiet and soon everyone moves away to their rooms.

Khushi snuggles into Arnav's arms and he continued to stroke her waist. Khushi frowned understanding that even after being here, he is not present. His mind is somewhere else, so keeping her palm on his chest, she keeps her chin above it. "Should I feel concerned that while having me in his arms, my husband is thinking about something else or someone?" Khushi raised her one eyebrow in question and Arnav finally snaps out of his thoughts.

He smiles, pulling her closer from one hand and from other started stroking her cheek. "You don't have to feel concerned about anything till your husband is here, least about his attention." Khushi smiles widely at his reply and encircles her arms around him, laying her head on his torso "What happened, Arnav ji?"

"Nothing." Arnav replied, caressing her back. "I am not blind, who can't see that from afternoon, these worry lines isn't ready to leave your charming face." Khushi replies looking up at him and rubbing his forehead. Arnav smiled pulling her closer and kissing on her cheeks, he pecked her nose "Well than shouldn't you something for this charming husband of yours?" Khushi glared at him for his for his futile attempt to change the topic and  Arnav sighed as he searched for proper words "Khushi, today I have got to know something more about Sheetal and I just want to throw her out right now but at the same time, I don't want her running away. So we need a proper plan, Akash and I have already planned everything, we called NK not because of some business deal but because of same reason."

"NK will reach here in this week only and Aman is already working on given instructions." Arnav looks at concerned Khushi and before she can ask something he interrupts her "No. Don't ask me anything more for now. Not only you but everyone will know the real Sheetal very soon but for now I just need you to stay careful and take care of children in family." Though Khushi wanted to argue but looking at hi desperate expression, she simply nodded before the encircled their arms around each other and sleeping.

_______________

NK looks at his wife who was sleeping peacefully, he knows that he needs to tell her everything if they have to travel to India. He have already called her doctor and having no complications in pregnancy, she is allowed to travel with proper care. His eyes turns red in anger, just by thinking about that vile woman. That woman have ruined a happy family because of her greed and selfishness. He can never forget the hurt and pain in which Nannav have suffered and along with him, Khushi ji.

He knew Sheetal is responsible for everything but more than her, he is angry with his own family. If only they have trusted Nannav, if only they have tried to understand that without Khushi ji, he won't be able to breathe, forget about living with another woman. Still, except Manohar all stayed quiet and unknowingly welcomed that evil woman in the family.

Sheetal's countdown has been started but what about them? Still, Nannav and Khushi ji love that family in some corner of their heart, their going to India is biggest proof. Akash have told him, how everyone is regretting their deeds and wants a chance but only time will tell if they deserve this chance or not. For now, he can only hope that everything goes fine and Sheetal to get worst punishment possible without any harm to their family.

To be continued..................

Precap: NK and Raizada's