Part 25 {Betrayed & Trusted}

Dedicated to Kiddo_Star & #theresaharsita ❤

"Do you trust me? Or Do you also want this DIVORCE?"

Khushi looked at him like a lost child "What should she answer him? In fact What can she answer him? And what did he just asked if she wants divorce him? No! She wants to scream that she can never think of it. Divorcing him means going away from him, losing him for forever and she can't afford it."

But then what about Abhi? Just like Anjali Di said, it'll be unfair for him if he have to live without his father when he have one. But then if Abhi will stay here it means Sheetal ji will also stay here then where she fits in between? Just thinking about it makes her shudder, then what will she do if that actually happened?

She gulped imagining all the possibilities and their outcome but seems like today she is unable to decide. Her mind and heart are completely messed up and unable to guide her but then she heard low whisper and looked confused to find Arnav ji looking at her concerned calling her name. But she saw something else also, which she had never seen before "Fear", "Helplessness".

She have seen Arnav Singh Raizada desperate and vulnerable many times now, behind his strong exterior and anger she have seen a young boy broken from betrayals of life, his mother's death. He have still stood strong and unfazed in every situations with confidence to have his way and fight for what he wants. He was vulnerable when Di went missing, when he though she is dead after kidnap, when he thought she'll leave him after contact, when he told her about his mother's suicide, he was desperate to set everything right for his loved ones.

But now the fear and helplessness she is seeing in his eyes is different like his all hopes and life is dependent on her one decision. Like if he lost, then nothing will matter to him, if he lost this time there'll be nothing left for him to even fight. And then she realized how important is her this answer is, it can do anything make him or break him but about about others? She closed her eyes to gain some confidence for what she is just about to say and and cupped his hand on her cheeks before she opened her eyes and looked straightly into his.

"No!"

Arnav gulped, what does it mean? She also don't trust him?
"No Arnav ji! I don't want this Divorce."
"I don't know what is right or wrong but for once in my life I want to be selfish and I know I can't stay without you I'll die... There's no Khushi without Arnav.... I...." She was speaking in between of her sobs when Arnav sushhhed her encaging her in his arms. Tears of relief and happiness flowing from his own eyes as his hold tightened around her.

Anjali looked at them with wide eyes and Sheetal also looked angry, she had all the hopes that Khushi will leave Arnav after knowing this. The selfless girl she is she will leave herself for Abhi and his future, she have played her cards carefully. What will she do now? If Khushi wouldn't leave then she will never get the place in Arnav's life which she wants.

Every member in family carried different emotions and thoughts of themselves, too much confused to chose between the son of family or apparently their grandchild. Between all the faces only Payal, Akash and Nk looked happy for their siblings. Anjali's shocked expressions soon turned into anger and she marched towards them.

Anjali (shouting): "How could you? How can you take decision like this Khushi?"
Arnav and Khushi came out from the hug and turned to look at Anjali who was looking at Khushi with so much anger.