Part 22

Khushi clutched her heart closing the door behind her.

“What was that D.N.A reports for?”

“What was Arnav ji’s name doing on the reports?”

“Why was Sheetal ji crying?”

“No! That can’t be true.” She was finally moving on with Arnav ji forgetting her fears about Arnav ji and Abhi. This can’t be happening, this can’t be true. It was only her allusion.

Khushi: But what about the Arnav ji’s name on those reports? Why would Sheetal ji have D.N.A reports of Arnav ji?

Khushi: "No Khushi! Don’t think about it. Yes! You’re overthinking Khushi." She tried to laugh shaking her head, trying hard not to burst out crying and that’s how Arnav found her.

He have just came out from washroom after changing when his eyes fell on Khushi who was looking a complete mess and confused. Taking long strides he was on her side in seconds.

Aranv: Khushi!
Khushi: Arnav ji?

Arnav: "What happened to you? Why are you looking like a mess? Have anyone said something to you?" Khushi nodded in No.

Arnav: "You’re not feeling fine?" She nodded in No looking at him with teary eyes.

“What happened?” he asked softly thinking may be she is not feeling well. Khushi nodded in No again as she hugged him tightly “I just want to be with you” she murmured. 

Arnav: "sshttt….. Ok I am here only first stop crying." Khushi nodded burying her head more into his chest.

Arnav: "What’s the matter Khushi? You were fine sometime ago. Wait! Are you on your dates? Therefore it’s paining?" Khushi just continued to snuggle into his chest nodding her head in yes or no he was unable to guess.

Arnav: Khushi! Please tell me if it’s paining too much. I’ll just go and ask HP for Hot pack also I’ll massage some oil and you’ll feel better than.

Khushi: No! I just want to sleep.
Arnav: "Ok! Come then let’s sleep." He made her lie on bed and himself lied on his side taking her in his arms.

Arnav (caressing her head & cheeks): Sleep!

Khushi: Arnav ji you love me na?
Arnav: Of course. I love you! Why’re you even asking this?
Khushi: Just answer me?  You wouldn’t ever leave me alone right?

Arnav; "Never!" He said kissing on her forehead.
Khushi: Not for anything? Anyone?
Arnav: Khushi! What happened?
Khushi: Please answer me!

Arnav: Ok then listen “I love you” how much even I don’t know. I can never leave you alone because that means I have to live without you which I can never afford because leaving without you isn’t an option. I better stop breathing than breathing without you.

Arnav: Now got your answer? Happy? Just sleep now.
Khushi (nodding): Just cuddle me!

Arnav smiled as lying down he pulled her to himself who snuggled into him like a child and Arnav kissed above her head, caressing her to sleep.

Arnav looked at the sleeping Khushi in his arms and caressed her forehead, he is really worried about her behavior sometime ago. She was perfectly fine earlier then suddenly what happened that she looked so messed up? Though he tried everything to calm her down but only he knew how much he was freaking out from inside.

He sighed as he thought to talk with her about this tomorrow if she feels better. Because he can’t ignore any change till Sheetal is around, her behavior and intensions actually doesn’t feel good even Lavanya thinks same now. He looked at Khushi again and tightened his hold on her “he wouldn’t let anyone hurt her.”

Anjali was happily sitting with Abhi  helping him in his craft work when going through different craft papers to select one appropriate her hand stopped and eyes widened looking at paper lying between them.

“D.N.A. Report”

“ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA & ABHINAV SINGH RAIZADA”

To be continued……………