Part 9

Arnav comes out after getting fresh and was ready to move downstairs when Khushi entered in room carrying his breakfast.

Arnav: I was going to come downstairs.
Khushi: No need! You're having headache, have your breakfast in room, Arnav was going to say something but stopped thinking it's better.  He can talk to Khushi alone in their room.

Khushi: Have your breakfast, I am going downstairs.
Arnav: What? I mean are you done with your breakfast?
Khushi: No! I'll have it later.
Arnav: No! Lets have it together.
Khushi: I am not feeling to have it now.

Arnav: Great! Than take back this breakfast and come back when you want to eat, because I am not having it without you.
Khushi: Why are you acting so stubborn?
Arnav: Because I am stubborn.
Khushi: Ok Come ! Arnav smilingly sat back to have breakfast with Khushi. When they both were done with the breakfast, Khushi started clearing the mess and picked used untensils to take them back, she was not giving chance to Arnav for speaking and her silence was frustrating Arnav more. When she was at doorway, she turned back and said;

Khushi: Change to clothes back to casuals because You aren't going to office today.

Arnav: What the!! It was a request or order?

Khushi: "I am not an outsider to request you. So it's an order of your wife", with that she left  leaving a dumbfounded Arnav who was still looking at the door where she was standing in surprise, he slowly smiled and  rushed back to change his clothes as commanded by his crazy wife.

______________________________________________________

Arnav was resting on his bed with laptop on his lap when Sheetal entered in room and was surprised that he was not ready.
Sheetal: ASR? You're still not ready? before Arnav can reply, Khushi who just entered in room behind Sheetal answered.

Khushi: No Sheetal Ji, He's not coming today.
Sheetal: But why?  I thought if ASR could drop me to the other branch of AR Design, I have some work there and just like last night Khushi moved towards Arnav without loooking at him withouut answering Sheetal.

Khushi: Why? because he's not feeling well, she said snatching Laptop from Arnav's hand much to the surprise of Arnav and Sheetal and gives him the newspaper "Your daily newspaper" and turned to Sheetal.

Khushi: And about dropping you! Arnav ji is not your driver Sheetal ji, you can say any driver to drop you and if there is no car than there are public transportation to drop you where you want, it's not the duty of Arnav ji.

Sheetal looked at Khushi stumped to say anything where Arnav also looks at Khushi with wide eyes. "His innocent Khushi is acting like wild cat after so many days!" he smiled hiding his face behind the newspaper.

Sheetal looked at Arnav to say something to Khushi or scold her for trying to dominate her, but he said nothing she tried.

Sheetal: Sorry Khushi! But you're acting rude here, I was just saying because there are many works in office and if ASR keep taking leaves it'll affect office work.