Link for Last Chapter

Arnav looks at his family, they were still in shock after what conspired here sometime ago. Khushi is snuggling with Anya in her arms and Adi was also hovering around them. He smiles looking at them, he looks around one more time and sighed. Police took a struggling Sheetal and Rohit with them, after that Arnav asked Abhi to take his father to his room as he felt that they both needed sometime alone.

Abhi needed his father's love, his assurance that he is not alone, the child must be devastated after discovering true face of his mother. The mother who tried to kill his own father, the mother who pushed him to live a life, deprived of his parent's love. She ignored his yearning for his father and instead used him as means to fulfill her own selfish needs. If it wasn't for Anjali, the amount of love he received from her.

To read further, you need to follow the link mentioned in my profile in about section.

IMPORTANT NOTE

Please follow the link on my profile, don't type it.

Last week I was approached by novel publishers "Inkitt" and they wanted me join them and post my story there. The drill is that I'll get paid if you read by clicking on the link I'll be sharing with you. So all my lovely readers, all you have to do is click on the link and read the latest part on "Inkitt". If you're having difficulty in finding the link on my profile me, you can comment on this post or message me.

Hope you'll support me.

Brand new chapter of WYH is only available on Inkitt.

Thank you

Arshi