Part 42 (B)

"It's ok Sheetal ji, forget whatever happened. You realize that you took wrong routes is enough, you did everything for our family and that is enough reason to forgive you. About Chotte," She gulped the lump formed in her throat "he himself decided where his priorities lies and we couldn't force him in loving his own child if he himself don't care." Anjali whispered sadly. "But I don't want you guys to suffer anymore because of me. I think you should try to get close with ASR and make him realize that your intentions weren't wrong. Everything happened so sudden that you didn't realize it'll distance you guys."

____________________________

"Khushi... Khushi slow down." Arnav tried to hold her but she shrugged his hand away and instead stuffed the piece of Pani Puri in his mouth. Arnav glared at her gulping the contents in his mouth with ease as now his crazy wife have made him habituate to all these things. They're standing beside the roadside stall where she is busy in gulping Pani Puri, that's not the problem but only if slow down which she is hardly listening in her excitement.

He shakes his head looking at her, water is flowing from her eyes with the amount of spice she is taking but still she is busy in relishing the taste. Suddenly she started coughing and he instantly took away the plate from her hands and rubbed her back. "See, I told you to slow down but you never listen." He passed her some water to drink and continued to rub her back softly. She looked at him sheepishly after having some water and pointed towards something "Now Bhelpuri's turn." Arnav's eyes widened and he stopped her "We're not flying away anywhere, so no need to rush. You can have it tomorrow or any other day. You'll end up spoiling your health otherwise, Let's go."

Arnav looked at Khushi who was making faces while sitting beside him, still irritated because he didn't let her have that Bhelpuri. He looked away with a chuckle and parked his car and they walked inside the mall. He holds her hand and started speaking with her softly and soon her anger vanished. They started shopping numerous things and later had lunch in one of the restaurants around.

It was evening now and they were sitting in grass in a park when suddenly Arnav started talking "Sheetal is not someone to sit quiet. I am sure whatever we are doing with her, she is also planning something to give back." Khushi sighed "I don't know, Arnav ji. As much as I am enjoying torturing that woman, all I want is to be with my children. I just want to cuddle them, make them their favorite food, tell them their bedtime stories but all I am struck with is a video call with them, that too once a day."

"I understand. I miss them too, Khushi but it was you only who wanted them to stay away from all this drama." Aranv replied while pulling her closer to his chest. "I still want that, Arnav ji, but I thought it's a matter of few day but it is stretching too long now and I feel so worried about them. They have never lived so long without us." Arnav just kissed on her temple unable to say anything, they both are on same boat.

"I Don't think Chotte will ever listen to us, Sheetal ji." Anjali said dejectedly whie cutting vegetables to cook for dinner. "Why not di? He is your brother." She touched Anjali's shoulder and made her look at herself. "ASR is still your brother. A brother who loved his sister more than anything in this world even himself. I know he have turned blind in Khushi's love but still a part of him can never stop loving you." Anjali's eyes turned glassy and she wiped her tears "All you need to do is make his remember all the things you used to do together, how you used to take care of each other and I am sure he will slowly soft being so rude and unaffected."

"But how can I do it, when his whole focus stays on either Khushi or office work?" Anjali questioned back. "You just have to look for right time Di and if needed no need to feel scared from Khushi, you can do whatever you want in front of her also, after all ASR is your brother first." Anjali nodded as she stirred the curry in pan.

"In fact, one more doubt is nagging in my mind these days." Sheetal whispered and Anjali looked at her curiously "What is that?" Sheetal sighed as she pretended to look sad "I think Khushi is trying to win Abhi's heart." Anjali looked at her in confusion "Why will she do that?" She turned her back towards her with a smirk "We all know Abhi is ASR's son, he accepts it or not. The child they both rejected years ago, now suddenly they are caring towards him. They let him live normally unlike us, take care about his food and other things. I feel like they're here to snatch my son."

Anjali's eyes widened "No. No. Chotte denied accepting Abhi, so why would Khushi want him? In fact even if it's Chotte's son, why would she want him in their life?" Sheetal looked at her with fake tears "Because I think they don't have any child and so they want Abhi, after all he is ASR's blood."

"HHBB, and how do you know they don't have any child?" They turned to look at Manorma Mami standing at Kitchen's door. "Anjali Bitiya, don't listen to her. What if Arnav Bitwa gets angry and we end up losing this roof over head." She said looking distastefully at Sheetal who looked away. "Have you seen any kids with them? And if they have kids, could they leave them alone from them from so many days?" Sheetal retorted and though Mami tried to argue but Anjali's mind started working in the way Sheetal wanted.

To be continued.........

darkarshi Kiddo_Star ArshiholicPrincess Fiona_Arshi