Part 28

He was just on the door when something clicked his mind and he turned back to say something “Though I am leaving but remember one thing Mrs. Jha, you can make any promises you want to anyone but if I ever found that you guys are trying to tag my name with that child, it wouldn’t be good. I have no f**king relation with him if you tried to pull any stunt consequences wouldn’t be good. If ever my name will be attached to any children it’ll be of Khushi’s and mine not to any imposed relation.” With those final words he walked otside with Khushi by his side and Akash, Payal and NK followed.

------------

“What?”

Lavanya shrieked in shock hearing what happened in RM and how Anjali supported that women over his brother. They are now sitting in Arnav’s apartment where Lavanya is living currently and when Payal, Akash, Nk explained whatever happened in RM Lavanya could only look at them in shock. Lavanya looked at Arnav who was sitting on sofa, his hands resting on his knees and face over it and Khushi’s head resting on his shoulder and she felt hot fury inside her for those peoples who tried to hurt her friends.

Lavanya: “I told you, I told you ASR that I don’t feel that bit*h intensions are good. How dare she play this dirty game? And you? you actually left your own house instead of throwing her out? No! I wouldn’t let you do that. We’ll go there right now and throw that bit*h of a woman out”. She said standing up ready to pounce on those stupid peoples when Arnav stopped her.

Arnav: “There’s no use Lavanya” he looked up at her before standing up himself. “What’s the use when my own family is believing her over me? And Di wouldn’t hear anything she’ll leave the house with that Sheetal and I can’t let that happen. She don’t realize where her one wrong step can take her and how Sheetal can use her, therefore this is the best way.”

“But ASR…..” Lavanya started only to be interrupted by Arnav.

Arnav: “Leave it Lavanya! In fact it doesn’t matter anymore. Khushi believes me, she is on my side. My brothers believe me, Payal and you believe me and that’s matter to me most.” Kneeling in front of Khushi “From now on my only priority will be Khushi, I have hurt her so much but now I’ll live every moment making it up for her.” He said wiping her tears and others smiled happily through tears.

Arnav: Let’s start everything again “You’ll be with me?”
Khushi (nodding): Always. “With you… “Hamesha”

Arnav: “That’s it! I don’t need to prove anything now, neither I need those who didn’t believe me. We wouldn’t go back there! Very soon I’ll plan what I have to do next and where will we stay.” He said last line now looking at everyone who nodded in response.

Akash: Great! I and Payal will soon join you, let us get our bags from RM.

Arnav: What the!! Why’ll you join us?
NK: You can’t expect us to leave you alone Nannav.
Lavanya (chuckles): Nannav? Really ASR?

Arnav glared at Nk who smiled back unaffected making everyone smile before Arnav started speaking again  "I am really grateful that you are with me and wants to support me but you can’t leave Raizada Mansion.”

Akash: But why not Bhai? We have always supported Di but I can’t support her and stay with them after what they did with you today.