Part 2

Khushi: I'll see what should I make for dinner, she said trying to change the topic as she was feeling uncomfortable.
Anjali: Khushi ji! Why don't you and chotte go out for dinner today? Akash and Payal is already have gone to Akash's friend house, they will stay only there tonight. You guys should also enjoy , I'll ask HP to make dinner today.

Khushi smiled happily hearing Anjali but as she turned towards Arnav she can see how much tired he is but still he nodded to take her out so she she thought to deny.
Khushi: No Di! Look at Arnav ji , he is looking really tired , we'll go any other day, Sheetal smiled cunningly, she was agitated hearing Anjali's suggestion but Khushi herself made her work easy.

Arnav: Di! You tell HP to make dinner and Me and Khushi will have it outside.
Khushi: But Arnav ji... Arnav cutts her.
Arnav: Khushi I am fine. I just need a shower and will take rest for sometime. There is time for dinner and we don't have to cook in restaurant. Now come and help me, we are going for dinner . That's it, he said looking at Khushi who was ready to argue.

Nk: Naughty Naughty Nannav! His all tiredness flew only with the thought of spending time alone with Khushi ji. Arnav glared at him where Khushi blushed but Sheetal was gritting her teeths looking at blushing Khushi. Arnav and Khushi left to their room, soon everyone left for there room but before that Anjali told HP to cook dinner and don't make it for Arnav and Khushi.

Few hours Later

Arnav(getting ready): Why didn't you wake me Khushi. See now we'll be late.
Khushi (pouting): Laad Governer you were sleeping so peacefully that I didn't like to disturb you and here you're shouting on me?
Arnav(softly): I am not shouting Khushi, I was just saying because now we'll be late for dinner.
Khushi: So? Didn't I  say we'll go some other time, you are tired but when Laad Governer listen to anyone.

Arnav(smiles): But I also wanted to have dinner with my wife today ... "Alone" he completed after a pause.
Khushi: really?
Arnav: yes! Khushi I know I am busy these days due to office work so when I have opportunity to spend some time with you, I don't want to let it go.
Khushi(smiles): ok Laad Governer but don't you think now also we are getting late and you can tell me how much you want tp spend time with me on the way.
Arnav: You're right! Se have whole night and "I'll rather show you how much I miss you tonight" he said mischievously smirking and Khushi smacked in his chest blushing.

After that both left to have dinner and spent the night with each other after a long time and Arnav intended to make it special for his "Khushi".

****************************

Khushi looked around nervously, right now they are sitting in one of the high class and posh restaurant. She can see how some womens looking at them curiosly "Must be thinking what a girl like me doing with ASR" she thought looking at how those womens throwing weird glances on her way often.

Khushi can't help but think how which supposed to be their First Date planned by her in Purple Orchid have turned out. She had effortlessly made fool of herself due to her craziness, she sat quite there , scared what if she does something stupid again due to which Arnav ji have to be embarrassed.

" A chuckle escaped her lips as she remembered how she tried to open that Beer's bottle, and acted drunk when Arnav made her drink Kaala-Khatta on the name of Beer and lastly how she broke someone's spectacle with the cap of beer bottle. "

All the time when Khushi was lost in her thoughts , Arnav was looking at her keenly, how her expressions was changing rapidly, how sometimes she looks around awkwardly and now she is smiling to herself playing with the glass in her hands. He looks at the drink in her hand "Kaala Khatta" , he chuckled understanding what she is thinking and held her other hand.

Arnav: What happened Khushi? You have still not lost your senses today after drinking and laughed out looking at her wide eyes expressions.

Khushi: Haww You are making fun of me?
Arnav: No! You were so lost in your thoughts that you forgot that I am also with you. So I thought to remind you.
Khushi: There is nothing like that.
Arnav: Ok if you say so. And at the same time their dinner arrived.

Khushi: Indian food? She exclaimed elated.
Arnav(chuckled at her childishness): Yes I know you like it only, Khushi nodded like a kid got her favorite candy and started having her food.
Arnav also started having his own food talking about random things with Khushi.

Khushi was smiling all the time, she was really happy having Arnav ji all by herself tonight after long time otherwise from the time Sheetal and her Son has entered in their life, they keep interrupting them in all the wrong times, Khushi thought ruefully.

To be continued.....

****************************

Precap: Night is still young. ;-)