Part 32

Arnav looked at their confused faces and then at Khushi before continuing “I and Khushi, we are shifting to New York.” As soon as he completed as expected they heard another round of gasps.

------------------

Payal: “You and Khushi will leave?” She asked feeling suddenly nervous about the thought of her sister going away, that too far away in another country.

Khushi looked at her sister sadly, but before she can think of any words to console her Arnav started speaking. So holding his hand she stayed beside him only.

Arnav: Yes I have decided that we are moving away and it’s final.

Nk: But why Nannav (Arnav)?

Arnav: Well I don’t think I have to answer that question, reason you already know.

Akash : Yes we know but you left house that’s ok and we are with you in every decision but why leave country and go away from all of us. We’ll soon gather all the proofs against Sheetal and throw her out of our home. Then you should come back to your home where you belong but here you are planning to leave the damn country.

Arnav sighed "Akash I don’t want to proof anything now, I tried my best to explain but they believed that woman over me. How can they actually think that I from all the people will deny to accept my child if I have fathered him? I know how it feels to be without parents, why will I want same fate for my child?"

"But still they choose to believe that woman not me and I no more want to try to proof anything to anyone. They left my side when I needed them most and now I just want to go away from everything, I won’t be able to live in same city and avoid all of them for long. More than anything, I want a fresh start for myself and Khushi. We have lived enough for other’s happiness, Khushi have sacrificed so much for now fault of hers and now all I want to focus on our relation and give her all the happiness she deserves.”

Payal smiled and she started speaking through tears “I won’t lie Arnav ji, I surely feel sad from the thought of my sister going away from me but I am also happy that you’ll be always there for her and her happiness will be your priority. I don’t want to judge what is right or wrong, if both of your happiness is in this then I won’t stop you.” Khushi smiled back with tears and this time moving closer to Payal hugged her.

NK, Akash and Lavanya smiled and so did Arnav before Akash started speaking again “ Ok I  won’t stop you but why transfer shares between Di (sister) and me?”

Arnav: You didn’t hear me correctly earlier Akash so let me repeat again “I have distributed my shares of Delhi’s branch between you and Di equally.”

Arnav: Our business isn’t limited in Delhi only, I have all the business still under me but Delhi branch belongs to you and Di and Raizada Mansion to Nani (Grandmother). I can’t let Sheetal destroy everything for which we have worked day and night, I could have stopped all the funds for family members but I won’t do that to make it difficult for them. I’ll leave this branch and house and let’s see how they handle everything now because with Sheetal around it’s not going to be easy.

Akash sighed “Ohhh”

Arnav: “Don’t worry Akash you’ll still have your part in all the business but with few changes this time, they won’t even think that all your shares and property has been transferred on the name of Payal.” He completed leaving everyone stunned and he continued “According to them you’ll be having only shares of Delhi branch which I’ll show them but your share will remain same.”

Akash : I wasn’t even thinking about it Bhai (brother) more then anyone all this shares and properties are result of your hard work and sleepless nights therefore if you want to take back everything I won’t even think of fighting back. And mostly I know my brother can never think bad for our family.

“I wish they all showed same trust on me” Arnav said thinking sadly about the behavior of family.

NK: "Come on Nannav mere bhai (brother) see we all are with you. now forget about all this and let’s celebrate for which all are here. You forgot about your plan……" he stammered as he stopped looking at Arnav who was glaring at him.

Khushi : What plan?

NK (covering up): I mean we have to celebrate two anniversaries. Nannav should plan something for celebrating the evening instead of sulking.

Khushi smiled looking at everyone and NK sighed in relief ignoring murderous glares of Arnav for almost spoiling his surprise. La laughed looking at his scared expression and Arnav asked Khushi to get ready soon as they all are going out to celebrate.

To be continued........

SS: With you...... "Hamesha" ||COMPLETED||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara