Part 40

Before we start with update, today is birthday of my crazy friend Rizzuuuuuuuuuu 😘😘

So let's wish her first #HappyBirthdayRizzuu 

_____________________________________________________________________

.

.

Payal sighed looking around the room "You're right! After you left your sister and Sheetal wanted Sheetal to shift in this room but surprisingly Nani ji denied. She hardly talks with your sister after what happened because though she also thinks that Abhi is your child but at the same time she believes that your sister was wrong to announce that you should choose between Khushi and her or you should leave Khushi. She was firm on her decision that this room should remain untouched till the rightful person doesn't come back in it."

Arnav wiped the alone tear from the corner of his eyes discreetly but Khushi already caught him and tightened her hold on his hand, if only Nani ji have supported and believed him years ago also.

It was dinner time when Arnav and Khushi walked downstairs, Arnav was wearing casual navy blue trousers with white tee and Khushi was also wearing similar pj's of dark blue top with white and blue stripped trousers. Anjali, Sheetal and Mami ji's eyes widened looking at Khushi, she have completely changed from that timid and traditional Khushi. They settled on dining table along with Akash, Payal, Mama ji and Palak to have their dinner, HP was going to serve them dinner when suddenly Khushi stopped him and looked at other who were sitting on sofa's looking at them.

"What are you looking at? Come and start your work, start serving us." Khushi speaks loudly and the women looks at each other before coming there and started serving them. Arnav doesn't even glance above when Anjali stopped beside him to serve him and disappointed she moves forward to serve others.

"What the hell woman? You don't even know how to serve?" Khushi shouted at Sheetal who was serving her curry with bored expressions and instead of bowl it fell on her plate. Everyone looked at Khushi scared, till now they have understood this that she is no more old Khushi who used to ignore these small things and used to forgive them. Sheetal started asking sorry from her which Khushi ignored and asked her to serve in new plate.

Khushi looked at Abhi who was sitting on sofa with a book in his hand and sighed, biting on her lips she called him "Abhi, come here." Abhi looked at her once and gets up and Anjali looked startled "We are doing whatever you are saying, please spare him at least, he is just a child." Khushi ignored her banter and looked at Abhi again who was now standing in front of her.

"Abhi take a seat beside Palak and have your dinner." Abhi along with others looks at her confused which Khushi ignored and continued with her dinner when Abhi started speaking in hesitant voice "But you have asked us to eat after you and not sit your family." Khushi sighed keeping her spoon down and looked at him "Listen to me clearly Abhi, whatever is happening with your family it's between us. You're still a child and you don't need to get involved in all this. Just concentrate on your studies and enjoy however you want in your free time, also you don't have to shift in servants room. You can stay with Mama ji, in his room only."

Arnav looked at Khushi proudly and keeps his hand above hers on the table, Abhi first looked at his mother's direction for her reaction but she was glaring at Arnav and Khushi, enviously. Before he can say something, he felt Palak holding his hand, asking to sit with her and feed her. So leaving other thoughts aside he sat beside Palak feeding both Palak and himself. Anjali smiled in relief looking at his happy face and knowing that at least he won't suffer with them.

Next day, Arnav and Akash left for office leaving their wives at home who have told them that they are tired and want to rest today but both knew it was just an excuse. They are feeling tired or not but in few hours the other ladies of house will be surely crying.

"What the hell!! Why the house is dirty till now?" Khushi's voice boomed and ladies came there almost running. Sheetal had broom in her hands, Anjali was holding knife and Mami had a duster in her hands. Khushi looked at them angrily, tapping her feet on the ground. "Why is my house still so dirty? It's 10 am and look around my house, it's mess." Khushi speaks sternly making them squirm under her gaze and Payal smirk. "We are cleaning it but as this house is so big it'll take sometime." Sheetal answered to her but looks down instantly the moment Khushi glared back at her. "Jiji, let us divide the duties between them and from tomorrow I want this house cleaned properly before and breakfast at sharp 9 am. Am I clear?" they nodded and Khushi goes to sit on sofa comfortably before shouting again "Now what are you lloking at? Go and complete your work for now." And next moment they all ran to different directions for completing their work whereas Khushi and Payal smiled looking at each other and deciding further for the day.

Khushi and Payal looked at Manorma and Sheetal as they were setting lunch on the dining table. Lunch for Arnav and Akash has been already sent to AR, both brothers are busy looking after the damage done to AR. It is no less than a sinking ship now and they have to start everything all over again, just the thought of it makes Khushi to curse these dumb women. She looks away to see Mama ji helping Nani ji to come downstairs, she clenched her finger to stop herself from running there help Nani ji herself.

Everyone settles to have their lunch when kids also joined them after getting fresh, they have returned from school just before lunch. Khushi looked at Palak and Abhi with warm smile, she is missing Ansh and Anya so much. How much she wants to be with them right now and feed them with her hands. She left her lunch incomplete and excused herself walking back to her room.

When Aranv returned back from office he frowned not finding her downstairs and giving difficult time to those women instead Payal was doing that work. He walks inside their room to find her asleep on couch and her tab close to her heart. He carried her to bed and looked at the dried tears on her face, with a frown he looked at the tab and as soon as the screen lights up he himself sighed caressing the picture of their children on screen. Their little family is cuddling each other still on bed on a lazy Sunday and Arnav have clicked these pictures on Khushi's demand. He smiles and kissed their picture before moving to washroom to get fresh.

To be continued.....................

P.S. Those who are asking when will Arshi children come to RM then wait a little bit guys.