Part 17

Proofread by ShaniceKazmi

Anjali: No Sheetal ji! Didn't I tell you? he's having his dinner out with Khushi,  so how can you expect them to return so early? 

She said giggling making Sheetal fume but she concealed her emotions and sat beside them.

Sheetal: I understand Anjali ji! I can understand why Arnav is doing this but Khushi should see that in all these Arnav is being careless towards his work and also he hardly spends time with family these days.

Anjali: But Sheetal ji, they're husband and wife and there's nothing wrong if they want to spend some time alone.

Sheetal: I know Anjali ji and I completely agree with you but These days Khushi almost always stay with him. Arnav is also taking her to the office with him, and in evening these days they stay out often. Khushi should think about this and tell ASR to spend sometimes with his family also.

Looking at Anjali's and Manorma's thoughtful face she smirked and continued again.

Sheetal: oops I am sorry Anjali ji I don't have any right to say this. I am only a guest it's just looking at ASR ignoring his work these days, I thought. I should go, it's late and I have to go office tomorrow.

Reaching on the stairs she looked back smirking as Anjali and Manorma were exchanging a thoughtful glance.

Sheetal: Enjoy with your husband Khushi,  but you should take care of your family also. Tch Tch

-----------------------

Khushi and Arnav entered the house holding hands and talking as HP opened the door for them. Khushi was feeling sleepy so her head was resting on Arnav's shoulder. They stopped as they found Anjali and Manorma in living, Arnav looked at the time and frowned.

Arnav: Di! You're still up?

Anjali: Yes chotte!  I was waiting for you to come.

Arnav: But why di?  I wasn't at office and neither I have skipped my dinner. Khushi was also with me, you should have slept di.

Anjali: But I thought it's too late.

Arnav (smiling): Di we're not kids and I was out with Khushi so obviously who cares about the time.

Manorma: Waah Arnav bitwa but you stay out together most of the time, so we didn't think that you're still celebrating your honeymoon.

Arnav smiled thinking it as a teasing and Khushi blushed, they didn't notice the sarcasm for obvious reasons.

Anjali: Chotte!  I was saying.... Arnav cut her in between.

Arnav: Di we'll talk tomorrow, it's already late. Khushi is feeling sleepy and I am also tired. Now we're back you should also sleep and Mami you should also go for your beauty sleep.

Manorma feeling conscious left from there and Arnav also left for room taking Khushi with him, leaving Anjali with thinking.

Next day

Arnav descended down the stairs with Khushi who was wearing a simple yellow and green coloured Anarkali suit and unlike her bright colored and chamkili suits- it was designer yet simple with not much work.

Sheetal fumed looking at her whereas others looked at her with admirable looks.

Nani: Waah Khushi bitiya!  This suit is looking really good on you.

Manorma: HHBB sasuma is saying right.  But when did you bought it?

Khushi: Mami ji when Arnav ji and I have gone out last time,  at that time Arnav ji brought all these for me. So when now I am going to office with him, I thought to wear them instead of my bright colored suit. 

Everyone nodded with the smile and Anjali and Mami looked at each other not so happily which was noticed by Sheetal who smirked at her success.

Khushi made the best excuse she can as she can't tell about her taking classes from Lavanya.  As today she has to go for shopping with Lavanya,  Arnav told her to wear something from the clothes which they have shopped last time, so she was wearing this. She sighed looking at Arnav who nodded with a smile. 

After having breakfast when Arnav was ready to leave with Khushi,  Anjali called them.

Anjali: Khushi ji! I and Mami are going to temple,  you also come with us. After that, we're also thinking to go for some shopping.

Khushi: But di, office?

Anjali: I am sure it can be skipped for a day Khushi ji.

Arnav: No di! It's office, not a park where you can come whenever you want and skip when you don't.

Anjali: But chotte she's not a worker but your wife.

Arnav: That doesn't mean she doesn't have any responsibility. Look Di! I don't mind if it's anything urgent but just because you are going to visit like you do regularly,  that's not fair.

Nani: It's. ok bitwa! You and Khushi bitiya go and Anjali bitiya you have Manorma with you then go and enjoy.

Both nodded and Arnav left taking Khushi with him. Anjali looked at Manorma sadly,  Sheetal's words from last night now making sense into their minds.

---------------------

To be continued........

SS: With you...... "Hamesha" ||COMPLETED||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें