Part 15 (Maha-Update)

"CHAMKILI"

Arnav chuckled as he looked at Khushi and Lavanya hugging each other; talking with each other and forgetting that he is also there.

Arnav: Ahem... Khushi!

Khushi looked at Arnav with accusing look hearing his voice and Lavanya also looked at them with a smile.

Khushi: Why didn't you told me that Lavanya Ji is here?

Arnav: It was a surprise Khushi. Khushi pouted but soon smiled, too happy to meet her friend after a long time.

____________________________________________

Arnav chatted with Lavanya casually about Life after Khushi left for Kitchen to make jalebis on Lavanya's wish who missed them a lot (Well that was excuse also).

Lavanya: So now tell me Asr, Why did you call me here? You could have hired some professionalist to teach Khushi.

Arnav: I know Lavanya but I don't want anyone to teach Khushi just for money, just because it's their profession. Lavanya I don't only want Khushi to learn through few books, therefore I need your help to train Khushi from basic. Khushi needs to learn about the reality of this high-class society she is living now, she needs to understand she is no more that Khushi Kumari Gupta living that simple life, she is Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada now. In this society, vultures are roaming around wearing the mask of friendship.

Lavanya: I don't understand ASR? what do you actually want?

Arnav: I need you to not only train Khushi in English but also etiquette's of this high society how should she carry herself between, her way of speaking. Learning only English and studying wouldn't help her.

Arnav: Her dressing style, I don't mean that she should start wearing western but yea more decent and classy than shiny, I don't want her to feel embarrassed because of some non-sense comments.

Lavanya: I got it.

Arnav: But I am not done.

Arnav: Lavanya! though Khushi is feisty in nature her feistiness is impulsive, her lack of knowledge to her surrounding mostly made her land herself in some problems. People can easily fool her emotionally due to her selfless nature and use her (he thought about how Shyam manipulated everything). She needs to understand that everybody is not what they show, she shouldn't trust anyone easily. She needs to know there is more evilness than love and honesty like I said people in our society hide their true face behind masks. 

Arnav: I am always there for her but still I don't want her to trust anyone blindly and stay alert. Last time she had to endure so much because of that Shyam. In fact I have also hurt her a lot.

Lavanya: ASR!

Arnav: "I am fine Lavanya, I can never forget or forgive myself for whatever I have done and I'll keep mending those mistakes, trying to make Khushi always happy but I want Khushi to know the ugliness of this world. Everything is not like what she thinks, Life is much more than her Jalebi's, Salman Khan, and mischeifs. People like Shyam are waiting with their hawk-like eyes in every turn of life. Some for the money, so some for Lust or Fame. She needs to fight cleverly for herself, not sit quietly thinking of her DM or others will do it.