Part 13

WITH YOU.... HAMESHA

 Two days Later

Khushi was waiting for Arnav to return from his office. After that day when Arnav had told her to study further he had given her the choice and now the decision will be hers. They had not talked about that topic again as Arnav had given her time.

Looking at the happily chatting family as she served them snacks with their evening tea, Khushi again thought about the decision that she had taken and was waiting to share it with her Arnav Ji tonight. She was now married and had many responsibilities to look after like she had told Arnav. But Arnav was also right-  many girls study after marriage nowadays and they also complete their dreams so it’s wasn't wrong to wish to stand on her legs and Arnav had  assured her that he will completely support her. Still unsure about her decision she waited for Arnav to return because she knew he’ll help her to choose the right.

After having dinner Arnav had stayed back downstairs with Akash to discuss about the meeting for tomorrow, so Khushi was now busy in chewing her channa’s and talking with herself in the wait for Arnav.

Arnav entered in room tired with all the work from the office and still working at home. Her was going to go to sleep when he found the bed empty. Before he could look for Khushi, he heard some mumbling sounds and looked at khushi who was sitting at poolside eating channas.

Arnav: "What the!”

Arnav: "Now what is she doing here?"

 He walked there and stood behind her to hear what she was mumbling but was unable to understand as she was mumbling while chewing on her channas.

Arnav: "Crazy Women! Can’t even eat without speaking."

Arnav: "Khushi… " No answer. 

Arnav: "Khushi… " No answer!

Arnav(tapping on her shoulder): "Excuse me! What’s going on Sankadevi?"

 Khushi looked at him wide eyed and gulped the channas in her mouth only to start coughing badly.

Arnav: "Dammit!" He instantly started patting her back and made her drink some water later.

_________________________________________

Arnav: "Now tell me what’s the matter?"

 Arnav asked now sitting beside her.

Khushi: "Arnav Ji! I… I… have .. umm…. I was th… thinking tha.. th.. that..."

Arnav:" Khushi stop! What are you trying to say? I can’t understand anything."

Khushi(closing her eyes): "I was thinking that you were right. I should continue my studies."  she said all in one go and opened her one eye to see Arnav looking at Her amused. Arnav raised his one eyebrow and she opened her eyes completely.