Part 6

Khushi was checking something in her wardrobe, Actually she have to attend another business get together with Arnav today, so she was looking something to wear in which she wouldn't look bad with Arnav.

Arnav has told her about the party the day they have gone out for dinner. She wanted to deny than and there but stopped not wishing to spoil the moments. Later she forgot about it living the bliss with Arnav.

When Arnav asked her be ready in time and wear something which they have yesterday only than she remembered that they have a party to attend.

Thinking about party her mind drifted to another such incident when some days ago she have accompanied Arnav in party and Sheetal was also there because she is also working with Arnav ji now. She still remembers how those high class womens was giving her weird looks and bitching about ASR could marry someone like her whereas most of those womens praised Sheetal for her style and how Sheetal easily mingled with those peoples.

She doesn't deny that she is jealous if Sheetal, which type of wife wouldn't ? And when someone calls Sheetal and Arnav ji as a couple when she is also standing beside them, her heart sinked but next moment Arnav ji's hand slide through her waist and introduced her as Mrs. Arnav singh Raizada clearing the air that Sheetal is only a friend and his employee.

She have felt elated that time but due to nagging fear in her heart she have looked at Arnav ji to see if he is embarrassed or hesitant of the fact but found only possessive glint and Love in his action, that soothed her heart and she smiled from her heart.

Arnav ji always try to stay around her so she wouldn't feel alone and out if place but only if he knew what happens there behind his back and how different opinions she hears from different mouths about her, she sighed.

She feels alone, though Arnav tried to be with her as much as he can but ofcourse he can't ignore his business associates also. Though some tries to talk with her but it's because she is ASR's wife and the look they through at her like she is some type of disgusting things. Whereas Sheetal will be welcomed with a smile and they mingle well talking in English which she can't speak.

When today Arnav asked her to get ready for party she wanted to deny but kept quite because she was scared of his reaction. She was lost in thinking when reason if her messed up life entered inside her room.

Sheetal: Hi Khushi
Khushi: Namaste Sheetal ji! Aaiye na( Come).
Sheetal: What's up? She asked with fake smile.
Khushi: Nothing important just looking something to wear tonight for party.
Sheetal(looking at saree in her hand): Wow it's beautiful! Now I understand why ASR took you for shopping with him.
Khushi looked confused but Sheetal continued.
Sheetal(evily): Now you'll atleast look decent enough and ASR wouldn't feel so embarrased. She stopped abruptly in a way that she did some mistake.
Sheetal: Sorry! I didn't meant that. I was just blabbering in excitement.

Khushi(gulping): It's ok Sheetal ji! But what were you saying? Please tell me.
Sheetal: It's nothing Khushi .. Forget it!
Khushi: Sheetal ji please!
Sheetal: If you insist. Khushi don't feel bad but ofcourse ASR feels embarrassed when someone comment on you.

Sheetal(smirking): Khushi being the wife of ASR , people expect you to behave like one, dress like.Mrs. ASR and you can't even speak in english.
People's comments about you and your old- fashion style affect ASR also.

Khushi: But he never told me this!
Sheetal: Even he didn't told me! May be he don't want to hurt you. But being his friend I can see it , and this shopping trip have proved it.

Sheetal: He must have thought that atleast you'll look decent enough to join him and therefore took you for shopping.
Khushi looked down controlling her tears where Sheetal smirked thinking about morning incident.

Flashback

In morning after breakfast when HP came carrying shopping bags she looks confused but fumed looking at Khushi who jumped like a kid excitingly and told that Arnav ji has taken her for shopping yesterday and she have brought gifts for all.

Anjali and Payal has teased her and Arnav that how they disappeared to spent some time alone , romancing much to her annoyance.

After distributing gifts to all she gave Basketball to Abhi and her smile faltered looking at her like she realised something.

Khushi: Sorry Sheetal ji! There's nothing for you, I completely forgot. That's it! She have felt insulted but before she can start faking AbhI started shouting at Khushi.

Abhi: Why? You bought something for everyone that why not fir my Mom. Take this ball! Even I don't need anything from you.

Khushi: Abhi.... I.. She gulped to not cry before everyone but Arnav noticed it and he shouted at Abhi.

Arnav: Shut up Abhi! She is saying that it slipped from her mind, right? And your Mom can buy whatever she wants herself. It's her sweetness that she thinks about everyone but you're insulting her.

Arnav(turning to Sheetal):  It's not even her fault , she have asked me to select something for you as she don't have any idea about your Likes and dislikes but I have dragged her to other shop to buy some jewelleries for her and later we forgot.
Sheetal: It's ok ASR ! I understand, than turning to Khushi "I am sorry for Abhi's behavior".

But from inside she have decided to destroy the happiness on her face which was shining earlier. She have plan ready already with her but this Shopping trip of their will make her plan more strong.

Flashback ends

Sheetal: And now ASR have Sent me to take you for SPA and little grooming to Beauty Parlour, so you'll look more beautiful.
Come on! Get ready, I have already taken the appointment.

Khushi(gulping her tears): Sorry Sheetal ji! I am not feeling alright, I wouldn't be able to come.
Sheetal: But ASR?
Khushi: I'll handle him.
Sheetal: ok! But Khushi please don't tell about our conversation to ASR. He'll feel bad , because he don't want to hurt you but I just told you because I don't like my friend to be embarrassed.
Khushi: Don't worry Sheetal ji, I wouldn't!
Sheetal moves out making sad face and smirked evily happy with her plan.

ASR have not told her to take Khushi fir SPA and grooming, infact she have asked for a early leave from him making excuse to get ready for the party. And suggested him to send Khushi with her also for grooming.

Arnav: My Khushi is already beautiful! Sheetal but you can take her with you. She will feel relax in SPA and you're right she'll feel good.

ASR have agreed like a good husband , adding more fuel in her plan and she have used everything according to her.

Sheetal: As I have promised you wouldn't be able to sleep tonight Khushi. Now you'll be alone here and I'll enjoy with ASR in the party, she spoke looking at crying Khushi from the door.

To be continued......

Precap: Khushi waiting for Arnav to return.
Drunk Arnav with Sheetal

p.s.: have written in hurry, sorry for the mistakes