Part 41

When Aranv returned back from office he frowned not finding her downstairs and giving difficult time to those women instead Payal was doing that work. He walks inside their room to find her asleep on couch and her tab close to her heart. He carried her to bed and looked at the dried tears on her face, with a frown he looked at the tab and as soon as the screen lights up he himself sighed caressing the picture of their children on screen. Their little family is cuddling each other still on bed on a lazy Sunday and Arnav have clicked these pictures on Khushi's demand. He smiles and kissed their picture before moving to washroom to get fresh.

-----------------

After sometime Khushi opened her eyes lazily to see Arnav sitting on other side of bed with his laptop on his lap and sipping his coffee. She smiled pushing herself closer and encircling her hand around his waist to hug him. "When did you come back?" Khushi asked from him to which he simply smiled holding her in his arms back "Just sometime back, when you were sleeping and didn't feel like disturbing you."

Khushi hummed playing with the button of his shirt "I miss Ansh and Anya. I want to be with my children." She whimpered at the end and Arnav sushed her "I want to take care of them, cook them foods, feed them from my hands and take them outside like we always do."

Arnav sighed, he is himself missing their children and their regular moments of fun and love. "I know Khushi, I miss them too but it was your decision only to leave them there. You thought may be someone can hurt them here and their reactions of meeting this family."

"I know!" Khushi cried. "But this stay here is stretching long and I haven't stayed away from our children from this long." Arnav nodded in understanding "I know but if you'll talk like this who will assure kids?"

Khushi nodded and started getting up when Arnav wiped her tears and caressing her cheeks he arranged her messy hairs before pulling her closer. He started pressing buttons on his laptop whereas Khushi keeps looking at him confusingly but her eyes widened hearing the voice and her head instantly turned to laptop screen where her children was shouting. She smiled through tears and both of them started talking with children who were also missing them.

Arnav clenched his fist when he saw Anya crying and asking for him to come back. They somehow consoled kids that they'll come back soon and ended the video call. Khushi hugged him crying for kids and he hugged her back though he can't cry like her but he is also missing them.

"When you were sleeping I called them asked Bua ji to be ready with kids, I'll video call them soon." Later Arnav told Khushi when they were moving downstairs for dinner. Khushi nodded in understanding and holds his hand from elbow, hugging him from the side.

----------------

"I want Mrs. Devyani Raizada to shift in one of the room downstairs." Khushi suddenly speaks when Anjali was serving dinner to her and everyone looked at her with different expressions.

"So not making elders and children suffer was just a drama? Now Nani ji will have to shift in servant rooms also?" Sheetal snickers finally getting the chance but shut her mouth as soon as Khushi glared at her.

Khushi looked at Mama ji and Arnav while speaking "I think in this age and looking at her health condition it'll be better if she shifts downstairs."

Arnav and Mama ji instantly got her point, Arnav have also seen her struggling while coming down with the help of her walking stick and someone's support. It is dangerous and can lead to unfortunate situations. "As you feel best you do." Arnav replied her back with a smile and she smiled back.

"So I'll need help with renovation work as I am planning to do few changes in our room and one more room upstairs. Now if Mrs. Raizada will be shifting downstairs I think her new room will also need some work according to her convenienc." Khushi starts talking again while having her dinner. Arnav and Akash agreed to look for someone for the work and with the discussion going on they completed their dinner.

After dinner Arnav and Akash was sitting in lounge with their wives and Mama ji discussing about official work while the other three ladies were busy with work. Khushi was though sitting with others but her eyes was trained on those three, she looked as Sheetal cleaned the dinning table and wished Good night to other ladies before she started for the room she now shares with Anjali. She looked around rapidly to stop her when her eyes twinkled looking at HP "What are you doing HP?" he looked at Khushi instantly with a smile and showed her Arnav's shoes which she have already seen "I am going to polish these shoes of Arnav Bhaiya for tomorrow."

Khushi looked at Sheetal again and shouts her name, Arnav keeps looking at her amused knowing very well something is cooking in her mind for Sheetal. "HP, give those shoes to Sheetal, she'll polish them and you go make coffee for us." Sheetal looked at her in horror whereas Arnav smirked looking at Akash while they tried to control their laughter.

"But I was going to sleep and I don't know shoe polishing." Sheetal speaks trying to conceal her disgust but Khushi only smirked in return. "Such a useless woman you are. Even kids know how to polish their shoes, so stop making excuses and go polish them." After a pause she speaks again when she looks at Sheetal taking shoes from HP "In fact, why only this shoes. Go and polish my sandals also, they have turned really dirty." Sheetal looked at her with wide eyes and Mami hides behind Anjali, least Khushi orders her to help Sheetal.

"Yes! If she is doing it anyways than let me give her our sandals and shoes also." Payal speaks signing towards Akash, Mama ji and herself. If possible, Sheetal's eyes turned more wide but she composed herself before walking in a corner to complete shoe polishing task given to her.

Arnav, Khushi, Akash and Payal could not stop laughing at Sheetal's reaction while walking towards their room. "It was so much fun to watch her like that, only I know how I was controlling myself for not laughing out loud." Payal speaks happily and they all agreed.

-------------------------

Sheetal threw the sandal away as soon as she saw everyone disappearing to their rooms "Laugh Khushi, laugh. What do you think I am quiet because I am scared of you? No my dear, I stayed back to get what I couldn't get years ago. Abhi is my precious pawn Khushi, and now he'll help me to get what I desire. What I couldn't get years ago, I'll claim it now."

She smirked walking to kitchen and poured a glass of juice to drink "I am just waiting for the right time to strike but" she sighed "To make my plan work it is really important for Arnav to mellow down towards his family. I need to talk with Anjali and Manorma Raizada and start working on this plan soon." She smirked evilly while sipping on her juice.

To be continued........

Note: Planning to end this story soon. 😊
Also Last chapter of #FragileHearts will be posted day after tomorrow.