Part 39

After sometime Arnav pulled away from kiss, keeping his forehead on hers “You make me fall in love with you more and more every time. No! I don’t think you’re wrong but I am excited to see this sankadevi in her revenge mode. It’ll be a treat to watch!” He winked at her and they both hugged each other, laughing.

Raizada Mansion

Everyone was present in living room with their luggage, Today is the day this mansion will be auctioned and then they have to vacant it. Sheetal sends a message to someone and looked at others when her eyes went towards stairs from where Anjali was coming down with her bags and Abhi beside her, helping her. She receives message on her phone at the same moment and looking at the reply, smirks. “Sorry Anjali though your dumbness helped me a lot but now you or your family are of no use to me. But don’t worry I’ll leave your Abhi with you because even he is no more then a baggage to me.”

Anjali comes and stands beside Nani and Mami, none of them were happy with the thought of her going and living with Sheetal somewhere but they also know arguing with Payal will be of no use either. She is no more that shy and timid girl who had entered in this house as daughter-in-law, try arguing with her and she’ll insult with words which can make them crawl in disgust. So they stayed silent especially now when they have no choice except living under the mercy of Payal and Akash and Akash won’t go against his wife either because as much as Payal hate them, Akash also feels disgusted with what happened with his Bhai (brother/Arnav).”

Later they all walked outside in the garden of Raizada Mansion where many persons was settled waiting for the auction to start. They all goes and stands in a corner looking when auction starts and people started bidding higher and higher. All had tears in their eyes eyes, this house held so many memories attached to each person.

Anjali: Akash?
Akash: Yes?
Anjali: Can we ever get this house and AR back?
Akash looked at her incredulously “Do you really think after this condition in which we are standing we can even think of getting all of this back?”
Anjali gulping her tears “ I know it’s almost impossible but AR is chotte’s (Arnav) baby and this house…. She paused before continuing “He have built them from the scratch.”

Akash smiles sarcastically and clapped lightly “Wow Di you are talking like you care about Bhai (Arnav), it’s surprising because your actions never proved it. So stop fooling yourself and us as if you care about him and his happiness because you don’t.” He hissed at the end turning away and Anjali cried bitterly hearing his harsh words again. Abhi supported her and Sheetal rolled her eyes at their emotional drama.

They all looked as the new owner of their house got announced and process of documentation begins. Nani looked at everything with silent tears and Mama ji keeps standing by her side as they looked at their house for the last time and started carrying their bags when a man in black suit comes there. “Hello” All looked at him confused as he is the same man who was bidding for their house and even grabbed it.

“Hello! How may I help you?” Akash asked politely and the man smiled lightly “You all are the ex-owners of this house right?” He asked and they nodded looking at each other in confusion. “Well then can you please wait for sometime? Actually the new owner wants to meet you all.” They all frowned “But aren’t you the new owner? I mean you were bidding for it?”

The man smiled again “No! I was bidding on the behalf of new owner as they had some other work to handle. They’ll be here anytime and have specifically requested to meet the ex- owners of this house.” Before anyone can deny Mama ji agreed but when they started going inside the man asked them to wait outside in garden only as they aren’t allowed to step inside till the new owner are here.