Prologue

"I want her! " I told looking at my life who was busy playing with the kids.

"But.. But you can't drag her into your life Arjun... She is innocent and can't handle our life style. " I glared at Surya and my eyes went back to my life like a moth attracted to the fire.

"She will learn to live eventually. " I released the breath I was holding.

"She don't love you Arjun...!" He tried to reason.

"Then I will make her love me. I don't care about what she feels Surya, all I care is I want her. I want her in my life. I want her completely. " my finger slide the glass door tracing her features.

She is driving me crazy.

___________________

Arjun Khaleja , know for his cruelty was an arrogant Mafia boss. He kills people without second thoughts and find pleasure in taking lives. He's born to win, he never takes no as an answer.

Siya Ramakrishna, journalist. A clumsy, cute beautiful girl. She finds pleasure in making others happy. Loves singing and has got a splendid voice. She never gives no as an answer and accepts life wholeheartedly.

What happens when these two poles meet? what happens when love blooms between them? Will Siya fall for Arjun or Arjun will end up ruining her life.

_________________

So yeah.. This is my second book... I hope I have improved myself as a writer. But I feel, I am still a learner, so feel free to point the flaws. And for all the Vow of true love readers... Trust me! I'll not dissapoint you. 😉