47. I'm Born For You

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers who helps their mom in house. (Konjam kastamdan!)

________________

(I'm republishing this chapter again sine many can't find it...)

Chapter 47

  Siya's POV:

           "Ma'am are you OK?" asked my driver. My chest was tight and I couldn't bring out my words, with utter difficulty I told him to drive to Ariya cooperations.

              Ari was wiping my tears throughout the ride all I could think about was my husband. My Arjun. What have I done?

        I have been hurting the man of my life for something he wasn't responsible. It was out of his control. I punished him all these days now who will punish me for hurting him.

       My Arjun have gone through so much in his life... His mom, dad, everyone left him. I was his only hope but I turned him down. What have I done?

     His innocent face filled with pain flashed in front of my eyes. He pleaded, he apologized, he cried. His words resonated in my ears.

          *It's been days since I met you.... I can't live without seeing you.. Please Siya...*

         * I know, I have ruined everything.... But please Siya... Look at me once. Please open the door... Please... Siya...*

           *I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional.*

           *Forgive me... I can't live without you.*

          God... I was blind with my own rage that I couldn't able see his soul. I suffered him a lot. All my cruel words for him resonated in my ears pricing my sole to bits.

         *How could you do this to me? You are heartless.*

             *I'm ashamed of myself to fall in love with you.*

            *You are not worth of loving.*

              *You are such a evil selfish man who carves nothing but lust.

         *I hate you... I will never forgive you in my life.*

         * You are such a cruel, crooked thinking moron. Now everything is clear..... You bloody fooled me in the name of love just to get physical with me, when I ignored you, you forced yourself on me. Today you are done with me so wanted to move on in your bloody life."*

             *I'll make your life a living hell and you will be a worst lesson to all men in this world for ruining a girl's life.*

              My heart is aching and every muscle of my body is burning with guilt. We reached Ariya corporations and I practically ran into the building.

         There was a girl in the other reception " Ma'am... You are here how may I help you ma'am."

          "Where is Arjun? "I asked her wiping my tears while Ari tried to pick a penstand from her desk. I knew that smelled something was wrong after all I was a complete mess right then.

               "Ma'am we have sighed our most awaited deal, so Sir is having a word with all our staffs in the conference room." She told with a small warm smile.

        "Where is the conference room?" I asked her.

           " I don't think, you should go there ma'am. Our board members were also there so, yo-" I cut her words and screamed "Better tell me where the conference room is if not I'll not hesitate a second to fire you. " she was taken aback, everyone around us was giving me a weird look.