28. I'll Marry You.

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely cupcakes....

____________________

Chapter 28

Siya's POV:

          "Why are you here Arjun?" I turned around and faced my demon. I didn't look into his eyes this time, for an unknown reason I didn't wanted to.

           He kept standing there looking at me as if memorizing every single details of me. He was taking in my whole self through his eyes.

         "I asked you something? Don't waste my time and if you are done staring.... Leave." I told him annoyed.

         "You are pregnant with my baby." The statement he told fell like a bomb in my ears. I didn't wanted him to know....how the hell he came to know?

            "Don't try to lie Siya, I know you are pregnant with my baby." He told closing the distance between us.

              "I can't ask for an apology because what I have done is beyond seeking forgiveness. I wanna move on in my life, I'm planning to settle in London, free from all relationships... so I want you to... " he dragged .

        "You want me to... what?" I asked taken aback. He spoiled my living and planning to move on with his bloody damn so called life.

            "Abort the baby Siya."told Arjun boiling my blood. How can he say like that....? It's also his baby ....isn't it?

          "As I told you I need a break, I can't take a burden of this baby. I know you will not marry me and I can't take a chance with this unborn child ruining my future. If you marry me and we have this baby its a different story, but this unwanted burden will ruin both our life. So I think you have to abo-...." My hard slap fell on his face stopping his brutal words about my baby.

          This man thinks the life inside me as an unwanted burden...it will ruin his future. I have no bounds for my anger.

               "Shut up, I thought you  ruined me out of your uncontrollable anger and you are still a good person by heart even though you shattered me. But again you proved me wrong.... Do you have anything inside your body named Heart.... Do you have one? Tell me...

                     You are such a cruel, crooked thinking moron. Now everything is clear..... You bloody fooled me in the name of love just to get physical with me, when I ignored you, you forced yourself on me. Today you are done with me so wanted to move on in your bloody life." I poked my finger on his chest.

              "Didn't you feel bad atleast a little  when you asked me to abort. It's your baby damnit... It's your blood and bone. Hell... How do you know all this? I'm insane to expect love from you." My tears were flowing nonstop, he tried to wipe it but I slapped his hand.

          "Don't and stop your acts... You cannot run away from me that easily and move on in your cutthroat life. You wanted to abort my baby isn't it...? My answer is no... And listen you are going to be the father of my baby no matter what, even that cost me to marry you. I'll marry you. You want that right? But trust me Arjun... You will loathe our marriage.... I'll make you feel like shit for making me a spit out in your language, I'll make your life a living hell and you will be a worst lesson to all men in this world for ruining a girl's life." I sat on the floor panting after pouring my feelings.

              He knelt in front of me and told " I'm ready for all your challenges Siya... Let's see how you are gonna ruin me?" told Arjun and took his leave.

    _______________

Arjun's POV :

                   I came out of her room and looked at her father "Make arrangements for the marriage uncle. Siya agreed." With that I took his blessings and left Siya's house.