27. Thrombing Head

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely momma, who was awake whole night to look at me since I was ill. No love is best in this world than your mom's love.

______________

Chapter 27

Krishna's POV :

              After Siya and Sanjana left the house. I got a call from my friend Mani and met him since it was an emergency. My head started to burst after listening him. He explained me everything. I was dumbstruck and taken aback.

                " What are you saying Mani.... Do you mean Arjun wasn't at fault?" I asked him confused.

                 "Yes , Krishna.... And please you have to fix all this mess. Talk to Siya about it." He told me.

        "Why should I talk to her? You want me to risk my only daughter's life? That's not happening Mani. I can't do that ." I told him curtly.

              "Only Arjun can save her uncle, Siya is into trouble.... " told Surya.

              "How did you come here Surya? And what do you mean? " I asked him perplexed.

                  "I'll tell you uncle... All this is because of Ajay. " told Surya..

           "Ajay! Where did he come from....? Mani didn't tell me anything about Ajay. How is he related to this problem....? Its Arjun's pr-" he didn't let me complete.

              "Uncle, I will explain you and please lend your ears to me for a while without getting angry." told Surya and explained  me clearly about Ajay and his plans.

             That ba****d, I'll kill him. God, he ruined my daughter's life. But Arjun.... He was also at fault, on the other hand Mani's explanation on Arjun is also nagging my heart, that boy suffered a lot and he needs Siya.

           "Ajay will definitely kill Siya uncle, you can save her only with the help of Arjun... Trust me. He loves her....so much. I know you will not urge her or take her decisions but saving her is more important than respecting her feelings..." told Surya.

          I just want my daughter to be happy and safe, nothing else is important to me in this world. If Siya marrying Arjun can save her, I'll convince her for that.

________________

Siya's pov:

              I opened my room door and laid on my bed feeling the soft sheet over the mattress, I hugged my fluffy soft pillow and closed my eyes.

                I didn't think about anything , I let out a long sigh and closed my eyes before falling into a deep sleep.

                After few hours, I  went down to kitchen and had my meal....a full meal which provides me enough energy. Specially for my baby, I need to be healthy for my baby.

                I'm happy.... I'm very happy right now. At first, I felt my baby as an unerasable stain in my life but after thinking about this little life a lot , I got  a clear vision.

               Now, my baby is my only hope to live. I'm not gonna trust  any damn man in my life again . so marrying someone and making a family is an unachievable dream for me.

             But this is my baby, my blood and bone. I know it will get  that creeps traits too. Even though I believe that any good human will be cultivated only by a good brought up. I will make my child a gem, I'll make his or her nothing like that Arjun.