31. Suffering Souls

This chapter is dedicated to all the special Grandparents in the world who never sends us empty stomach from their houses.

Grandparents love is special.

______________

Chapter 31

Arjun's POV:

                My eyes opened when the soft cottony beauty I was holding snuggled close to my heart. Siya was practically sleeping on me and I'm on cloud nine. Her Saree riled up a little showing her creamy white waist to her porcelain stomach, where my baby resides.

                   I was an orphan yesterday, today I'm married and my wife is pregnant what else I want in life. I kissed her cheek and waited for the volcano to erupt but my wife was sound asleep. Great!

                       I then kissed her cheeks again , due to lack of response I kissed her forehead she stirred in sleep but didn't wake up. I then pecked her perfect sharp nose just when her eyeballs moved.

    Ayyoyooo mulichutaale ( God! she was up.)

                     I closed my eyes and pretended asleep hoping she'll not punish a resting human but I was wrong. She pushed me with such a force that I landed on the floor straight on my face. My nose got smacked on the floor and my head started spinning.

       "How dare you touch me?" She yelled at me with her devilished hair.

       "Huh...?" I shook my head to gain stability.

          "Listen Mr.Arjun forget  touching me or trying to get close to me. I'll not spare you." She spoke with a finger pointing towards me.

        "Listen dear, I was sleeping on my side, all on a sudden you climbed on me and slept over me. How can I reject my own wife?" I wink at her but she flared in anger.

        Before she could blast me, she held her head and walked to the restroom making me worried. I went inside after ten minutes and saw her puking vigorously. I clenched her head to stop her vomit and my eyes watered too she's suffering because of me. She is out of strength now. Totally energy drained.

              I helped her gargle and wash her face,she rested her head on my shoulder, I practically carried her to the bed.

             I ordered my maid to bring her pome juice and made her drink that.  After few minutes, she left to restroom to freshen up .

              Before she comes out, I brought her a tray of toast, nutella, vegetable soup, boiled egg. Almonds and Cashew nuts.

                  "What do you think, Am I sick to have all this ?" She yelled looking at the plate.

               "I want puri and potato sabzi. Go bring it. Make your mind, from tomorrow you are going to cook for me and my baby. I married you not your cook. Am I clear?" What is she speaking? How can I cook ? I have my office but its OK I can quit it for a while but the problem is I don't know how to cook.

            "Don't give me that look. You married me right, so go for it. If you can't fulfill my needs simple divorse me." What ? How can she say like that? Like hell I'll divorse her.

            "OK Siya, from tomorrow I'll cook for you. But please wife don't talk about divorce. I can't even hear it." I pleaded her.

         "This is just a start Arjun, you have many surprises piled up to go through. Trust me, I'll make your life living hell." She told me with so much hatred I couldn't bare.