6. My drug!

M06

Today (Jun 2) is my birthday and I am really happy this year because of you all, thanks for the love and support you are giving me and making me feel so special thank you. An update as promised.

__________________________

Chapter 6

Ajay's pov :

"You have been sitting here for almost all day sir, please don't be perturbed." told Karthi but I didn't react, I kept looking at the wall trying to calm my offended nerves.

"If you want, I'll kill him sir, I'll finish Arjun's chapter once and forever. " told my most faithful dog Karthi. I turned to look at him. He looked so determined, my heart swelled in victory for trapping a veraciously firm men by my side but the fact was I had only few comparing to Arjun.

Tapping my foot twice, I stood up. My moronic laughter resonated the room walls. " What do you think of Arjun? Huh...? He is a storm Karthi.... A very powerful thunderstorm, he'll just flick you in seconds, trust me he'll kill you remorselessly without second thoughts. " I told Karthi and found him clenching his palms in annoyance. That's good! It felt great when I witness people provoked against Arjun.

I heard a knock, entered my men and said " Boss, he is here." A wicked smirk played on my lips and I told them " Take him to the dining hall, I am coming. "

I took a freshening bath and hit to the dining hall. Purposely, I took small and slow steps so that I could examine the features of the frame in front of me.

I turned my happy mood on approaching him " Uncle Suman, how are you? It's been so long." I hugged that old ba****d.

"How are you Ajay? It's really been long. I missed you." Told that scum and hugged me tight writhing in joy and happiness.

"Come Uncle, have dinner with me today! " I told him and we started with our talks.

We had our dinner and at last he spoke " You both are priceless possessions for me Ajay, you both shouldn't fight, Rivalry between both of you is a great loss, Ajay please stop fighting with him. " told that old mongrel creature of the world.

I smiled at him and asked " Whom are you talking about? "

"You know very well, I am talking about..... Are... Ahh.. Arrrjjuuunn! " he couldn't complete that word 'Arjun' because blood started dripping from his mouth might be from all his natural openings.

He touched his blood with his palm and gave me a most painful look.

Just Die old man!

My laughter filled the dining hall "That food you ate had world's deadliest poison. " I sang it in a bit relaxed tone while he fell down from the chair clutching his stomach.

Wow... What a sight? A pang of satisfaction hit my heart.

"Wh.. Why? I treated you as my own son Ajay... Then why? Do.. Do you fo... forget that I am the one who raised you. " he asked with an expression filled with pain not only physically but also mentally.

" I didn't forget anything Uncle... I didn't. I know you treated him as your own son more than me. It was always Arjun, I was just an option. So today, I will send your precious corpse to him. Let's see your son's reaction?" I told him imagining the blissful scenario in my mind.

He started squirming in pain due to the effect of poison and when he was about to close his eyes I went near him " I do love you... my dear uncle, that's why I didn't kill you with my own hands. " with that his heartbeat stopped.