3. First meeting!

This chapter is dedicated to all the mango lovers! The season is up go live your life eating plenty of mangoes.                      
______________________________

Chapter 3

Arjun's pov :

           I was currently in my own heaven, working out in my gym. I love to cultivate my muscles and it gives me a strange satisfaction. You should be fit to rule your world and I was into it.

               I was not a person bothering so much about physical appearance but the moment people squirm in fear only with your looks gives you confidence.

            I was running in treadmill when the door opened and entered Surya with his face filled with dubiety and funk.

                He would carry this expression whenever we get a bad news or something he fears to confess me or mainly when he was fearing my backlash.

         "Ah..  Good morning Arjun! " he tried to cover his astriction with a smile.

             I turned to him and told "Spill the beans Surya. " and resumed with my treadmill.

      "What? What are you talking about?  It's nothing. First tell me you had your breakfast or not then come both of us will g-" he tried to distract me.

                  I stopped  the treadmill at the instant, got down to reach in front of him, " I asked you something else and I am sure you are not here to do breakfast with me, that to this early. " with that I turned and lifted my dumbbell playing up and down which contacted and relaxed my muscles.

    He released a long breath and told me " He is back!  " and hung his head low.

        I scrutinized my eyes and gave him a smirk without stopping my workouts and asked him " He means who? The boy friend of your current chick!" and I took a look at him.

         "Arjun....  Arjun, actually Ajay is back. Ajay Shakthivel , he is back from London. " the moment I heard that name I despise more than anything else in the world, I saw red. I became unaware of my atmosphere.

        My hands stopped mid way still holding the dumbbell tight, my jaw clenched and my breathing became fire.

              The face I wanted to forget appeared on everything around me, the floor beneath me would break anytime because of the pressure my foot giving to it. If I didn't stop clenching, some of my teeth would break for sure!

          Suddenly, I heard a voice "Calm down Arjun, we can handle it! I am with you. " I turned to see that same ba***d's face.

       I threw the dumbbell at him in anguish and animosity, when he missed it, it hit the glass wall behind him.

            The crashing sound brought me to reality, it was not that ba****d, it's Surya.

      Shit! 

             All my men came running inside, I turned to Surya he gave me a terrified look. " Sorry!  I just lost it."

      "Get out everyone! " I yelled at my horrified men and they didn't wasted a second to run out.

         "You lost what? Your temper? Hell, I might have lost my life man, you might have killed me, you might have killed your own friend." he told me shaking his head in disbelief.

               I nodded my head in agreement " I wanted to kill. I want him dead Surya! " I told him in a completely low tone without taking my eyes off from the broken glass pieces.